The Student Room Group

What's a really weird remark you've ever been given about your physical appearance?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
OMG that second one is so mean but it made me laugh :biggrin: How does a
That 1st one is very true :biggrin:

I am so bad at sports its funny. I also have no clue how a disabled penguin runs but apparently like me.
Original post by saeed9741
Was asked once if i was gay and i asked why and she said because my eyebrows like like theyve been done lmao.

Thats horrible! I would have been so offended.
Original post by z33
pedomoon :rofl:

Huh? Sorry?
Original post by niv1234

Na lol i took it as a compliment because i must say my eyebrows are naturally really nice lol
Na lol i took it as a compliment because i must say my eyebrows are naturally really nice lol

I guess so but their assumptions were just .....
Someone on flipping TSR said I look like a predator...

Original post by niv1234
I guess so but their assumptions were just .....

It was cool, we became really good friends after that moment XD
When I was in primary school, I had a unibrow and people used to call me Mcdonalds. They told me that my eyebrows looked like the Mcdonalds logo and that I looked like I was sponsoring them.
"Damn, I wish I was anorexic like you! Those jeans fit you sooo well!" - 60kg at 183cm isn't an achievement, is it?

(In a conversation where we were talking about how people feel like they need to dress well to compensate for their looks) "I mean at least it works for you, doesn't it?" They probably didn't even know what they meant. Hopefully. :colonhash:

"You eyes look like they were made out of the rests of different eyes, lol." I have circular heterochromia.

"Omg your lashes are so long! I'd KILL to have them." Wait what? They're literally some hairs above your eyes. Calm the hell down.
It was cool, we became really good friends after that moment XD

Thats nice
Original post by niv1234

There's nothing offensive about being gay and having nicely done eyebrows though. :rofl::laugh:
Reply 91
"you have chinese eyes!" IT'S SO RUDE CONSIDERING I'M NOT EVEN CHINESE.
Original post by Mac117
There's nothing offensive about being gay and having nicely done eyebrows though. :rofl::laugh:

No, no I didn't mean it like that I totally agree with you. Its just making any kind of assumption when you don't know the person but I guess its ok as the person found it funny and they became friends afterwards.
Reply 93
I was told twice by 2 different people that I look like Frodo from The Lord of the Rings.
Original post by niv1234
No, no I didn't mean it like that I totally agree with you. Its just making any kind of assumption when you don't know the person but I guess its ok as the person found it funny and they became friends afterwards.

Yeah usually only shallow people make assumptions about others only by their looks. Kinda sad.
Lol, Wait for it...
:awesome:

Spoiler

Reply 96
I once got "f**k off you c**t"
"Your eyes are like a Disney character's."

Me and my friend were having to draw portraits of each other for Art. :h:

"You have freckles!"

Everyone says, surprised, after five years of knowing me. :colonhash:
"It's bigger than my arm!"
You used to look anorexic

Quick Reply