The Student Room Group

Adjustment

Hi, I was just wondering how adjustment works (or if it's possible) to swap courses within the same university?
My firm is animal behaviour and welfare at Lincoln (conditions- I need a C in A2 biology). I love the university but am now thinking the bioveterinary degree is better suited. I would need to get a B in biology. So if on results I manage to get a B, can I register for adjustment and then contact them on the adjustment number and ask to swap? Or because it's within the same uni do I contact them via a different number? It's only the bioveterinary specifically at Lincoln I'm interested in. And if I am allowed to change course- will my previous accommodation application be scrapped? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by loganley
Hi, I was just wondering how adjustment works (or if it's possible) to swap courses within the same university?
My firm is animal behaviour and welfare at Lincoln (conditions- I need a C in A2 biology). I love the university but am now thinking the bioveterinary degree is better suited. I would need to get a B in biology. So if on results I manage to get a B, can I register for adjustment and then contact them on the adjustment number and ask to swap? Or because it's within the same uni do I contact them via a different number? It's only the bioveterinary specifically at Lincoln I'm interested in. And if I am allowed to change course- will my previous accommodation application be scrapped? Thanks in advance :smile:

It'll depend on the university itself, and whether they have put the course into adjustment in the first place. It may well be full. Your best bet is to call the university and discuss it with them ahead of time. If you have the predicted grades for the other course, then they may be willing to swap you to that now, but no one on here can help you more than they can because we simply can't know the answers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending