The Student Room Group

Extending the loan for the second year

Hi there,

I finished the first year in University of Westminster in BDEG-HON Architecture course (3yrs) with the loan, and I would like to continue with the same principle for the second year as well.

I was gone on 03.16 when I got the NOTIFICATION LETTER - - didn't reply instantly. On 04.07 I got a letter of MISSING STUDENT SIGNATURE, and so it happened that I only sent the sign form of STUDENT FINANCE DECLARATION around 04.22-24. Since then I didn't have any news or responds back, and I'm a bit worried, because I'm expecting the PAYMENT SCHEDULE LETTER, the one that I got the previous year as well. Should I contact the Student Finance services now to fix it, or maybe it is too early and I'm still going to get the respond?

Thank you for your help!
Original post by luccanotlucca
Hi there,

I finished the first year in University of Westminster in BDEG-HON Architecture course (3yrs) with the loan, and I would like to continue with the same principle for the second year as well.

I was gone on 03.16 when I got the NOTIFICATION LETTER - - didn't reply instantly. On 04.07 I got a letter of MISSING STUDENT SIGNATURE, and so it happened that I only sent the sign form of STUDENT FINANCE DECLARATION around 04.22-24. Since then I didn't have any news or responds back, and I'm a bit worried, because I'm expecting the PAYMENT SCHEDULE LETTER, the one that I got the previous year as well. Should I contact the Student Finance services now to fix it, or maybe it is too early and I'm still going to get the respond?

Thank you for your help!

Have a look on your online account to see if there are any questions or requirements still outstanding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending