The Student Room Group

AQA New Spec Physics Paper 2

Hi, I couldn't find anything on this, and just thought it would be a useful place to discuss stuff.

How is everyone revising for this exam? I've read the text book and looked at notes, but I don't really know what else to do...

Thanks
Reply 1
Same i'm struggling on finding revision material for this exam. I've done both sets of specimen papers and done some revision notes on experiments, uncertainity and errors. Really dont know what else to do.
Reply 2
I'm having issues remembering the 6 practicals I did this year to revise from, as we'll be assessed on how we set up and analyse practicals in this paper, so it's a biggie. Naturally, I've always found paper 1 easier, but I think I made quite a few stupid errors in that first exam :sad:

I know with this exam that there's a ton of multiple choice, with questions ranging through everything in the course. Along with the multiple choice, there'll be a few questions based on practicals which'll be worth quite a few marks.

However, I'm not sure if the stuff that didn't come up in paper 1 (Particle, a lot of mechanics, Optics) is going to be there, although I hope it is!
Does anyone have any tips on how to learn the practicals? Or any advice on what to revise in general? Thanks :smile:
same like iv done all the revion i can and now im just bored like theres no more i can ! this paper is going to be the hardest one i think ! But does anyone the grade boundaries for the spec paper 2 paper ?
Reply 5
Original post by megan-garner6
Does anyone have any tips on how to learn the practicals? Or any advice on what to revise in general? Thanks :smile:

Particles are likely to come up as well as more calculations such as projectile motion. I don't think you need to know the practicals in that much detail, just the main points.
Reply 6
Id try some of the old ISAs to prepare for the practical questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
thank you pafceas !!! Really needed this !!! Good luck for the upcoming exam !

Quick Reply

Latest