The Student Room Group

Do you people get girls (if you are a boy) or boys (if you are a girl)?

Do you get ever a love relationship in your life?

Please answer my question! :giggle:

Scroll to see replies

eh?
I've had one girlfriend.

Was I in love? Not really, more like infatuation.
What is this thread xD

Ofc they do. How do you think The Notebook was made :/
Reply 4
Nope i'm girl and 16 and have never had a boyfriend :frown:
Original post by 123moon

Do you want a boyfriend ?
Nope. I don't want a boyfriend. I'm safe without one :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by nisha.sri
Do you want a boyfriend ?

im kinda happy without one but it hard when friends talk about when they are in love and i don't even know how that feels
Original post by 123moon
im kinda happy without one but it hard when friends talk about when they are in love and i don't even know how that feels

Aw :frown: Maybe you will find one :wink: Tell me if you do :biggrin: At least your happy. I don't want a boyfriend either - it's too much and you just breakdown when you break up which i cannot even think about :argh::closedeyes:
Idk. I think I'm kind of cold towards girls, which I guess actually interests some but it means we'd never have a loving relationship, just an attraction.

I'd guess I'm pretty much the stereotype of a guy who doesn't really show much personal emotion (I laugh and joke and smile and everything, just not showing deep down feelings). I've cried maybe twice in the last 5 years, 1 from pain (broken bone) and 1 from seeing my dog for the last time.

Even when I split up with my most recent ex, I didn't feel any emotion. I think it ended because I didn't let her in to my emotions, like even if we were just lying in bed together and she was holding me or something, I'd still find it hard to tell her I loved her or anything. Feels too much like a weakness.

g

Original post by 123moon
g

Original post by TheSpeedyz
g
Original post by richpanda
Idk. I think I'm kind of cold towards girls, which I guess actually interests some but it means we'd never have a loving relationship, just an attraction.

I'd guess I'm pretty much the stereotype of a guy who doesn't really show much personal emotion (I laugh and joke and smile and everything, just not showing deep down feelings). I've cried maybe twice in the last 5 years, 1 from pain (broken bone) and 1 from seeing my dog for the last time.

Even when I split up with my most recent ex, I didn't feel any emotion. I think it ended because I didn't let her in to my emotions, like even if we were just lying in bed together and she was holding me or something, I'd still find it hard to tell her I loved her or anything. Feels too much like a weakness.

What an edgelord.
Tbh, I've been in a relationship wilderness for quite a while, but now I've got that ninth gem I expect the girls will be lining up to get at me!

Spoiler

Original post by 123moon

Nope. I don't want a boyfriend. I'm safe without one :biggrin:

Me too and I am proud of it. I'm just not that type of person and I'm glad I'm not.
Reply 13
I have a girlfriend

Spoiler

I do an excellent job of getting them in the van if that's what you mean?
Reply 15
Original post by richpanda

Awww! Well do what makes you happy :smile: That's the main thing but trust me showing emotion is a must in any relationship (family or friends) or people will think you don't care when you clearly did/do inside. That's why i stay away from relationships i suppose too much emotion and time and most of the time will end in mental pain and heartbreak. But i hope you find someone who accepts you for who you are and who you can be open with (sorry that's cringe) but yeah true. But don't forget 'time heals love' (Shakespeare lol) and you never know you might get back together (if you want to) and emotions will be stronger.
(edited 7 years ago)
I get the bitches
Reply 17
Aw :frown: Maybe you will find one :wink: Tell me if you do :biggrin: At least your happy. I don't want a boyfriend either - it's too much and you just breakdown when you break up which i cannot even think about :argh::closedeyes:

Yeah I completely understand you! And if I do ever get a boyfriend I will be sure to tell you 😉😊
(You may have to wait a long time though😅😂)
I don't get the question....
Original post by 123moon
Yeah I completely understand you! And if I do ever get a boyfriend I will be sure to tell you 😉😊
(You may have to wait a long time though😅😂)

Haha :smile: I'm sure it won't be that long

Quick Reply

Latest