The Student Room Group

Wjec french as / a2 2016

Does anyone have any predictions for the essay titles this year?
Also for Les Choristes for A2?? Thank youuu
i actually have no idea what will come up but i hope the literature and arts question is about les personnages du livre
Hi, I'm only doing the A2 exam, but I'm thinking possibly the role of Mondain might come up as a character question in Les Choristes? He's the only prominent character not to be asked about yet. I mean, there's Chabert, Langlois and Pere Maxence, but I don't see what they could ask about them. My teacher thinks love could be a possible theme question.

They've basically repeated the question about the 1940s period/life after the war already, so I don't think that's likely. But they could repeat another question as this is the last year of this syllabus, so they might decide to recycle a question. The question on the use of flashbacks in Les Choristes hasn't come up since 2013 sooo... that's possible. Music hasn't come up since 2011, so that's even more likely. 'Action-reaction'/discipline hasn't appeared since 2012.

I'm hoping for a question on Clement Mathieu or Rachin, but last year one of the questions was 'Analyse the relationship between Rachin and Clement Mathieu' so maybe not :/

Sorry this isn't very helpful... just my thoughts! My mum is a French teacher and she can't predict what will come up so I don't think it's possible to guess accurately unfortunately.

Good luck in your exams! :smile:
Reply 3
That's really helpful thank you! I was thinking mondain was a possibility too since he hasn't come up, it's so annoying how there's only two options my biggest fear is not having anything to say for the essays that come up😩 Bonne chance aussi!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending