Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chance of contracting HIV/AIDS?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

So yesterday I met a boy and we had some fun but we didn't have sex. The most we did was he gave me a blowjob, he also licked my anus and then he masturbated and ejaculated all over my chest, but I did not swallow any of this. We also did some deep throat kissing. I have already had a test last month which came back clean after I slept with a boy last summer and I know the boy who I met yesterday has also had sex, although I think it has only been once. I know that the boy he did it with had a douche which gives me the impression that he had a lot of sexual partners which would obviously increase the likelihood of HIV/AIDS spreading. We are both 17.
    This might all be my paranoia but I get worried about little things like this. What are the chances of HIV being spread in what I did yesterday?

To be more precise:

1. You getting oral sex - nil.
    2. You being rimmed - nil.
    3. Him coming on your chest - nil. Had you a gaping wound there, it'd been higher, but...
    4. Deep kissing - nil.

There is stuff you could have caught - if he had say chlamydia in his throat say, or a cold sore on his lips - but not HIV with that list. Although the 'previous partner of your partner' may have been sexual with others, HIV isn't magically created by sex: one of the parties has to have it before they can transmit it to anyone else. Plus if he's been using condoms for anal sex* consistently then he could have shagged hundreds of men and still not have HIV.

* Everyone mentioned including you is male, yes?
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.