The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Postgraduate Accommodation

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be starting a phd at LJMU in September and was wondering if there are any other postgrads on the forum that would like to look for a place together/know of any available places. (Email me at [email protected] if you want) :smile:.
Hey,

Have you tried posting this on the Liverpool Student Homes message board?

http://www.liverpoolstudenthomes.org/MessageBoard

Many Post Grads will go through this route to find their accomm.

: )
Original post by milgrip
Hey everyone,

I'm going to be starting a phd at LJMU in September and was wondering if there are any other postgrads on the forum that would like to look for a place together/know of any available places. (Email me at [email protected] if you want) :smile:.
Liverpool
Reply 2
Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a flatmate for our flat of five girls in Europa Student Accomodation open to UoL and LJMU students, 10 min walk to town and concert square (clubs), 5 min walk to UoL campus.
Locatednext to the Royal Hospital, Lidl, Tescoes, Dominoes, and near several other shops and restaurants. 24x7 security, onsite maintenance and washing facilities.
Double bed, ensuite with a large study desk and storage. Shared kitchen, dining and lounge area with a flatscreen TV and free wifi. All bills (inc gas, lighting, heating and electricty) are included in the price for£123 a week. (Cheaper than uol Student halls [no transport costs as you're so close to everything]
Accomodation is full of students across liverpool and includes social spaces and social events and car parking.
Message or comment if interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending