The Student Room Group

AQA psychology B PSYB3/PSYB4 PREDICTIONS!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ellennn.d
cognition and law and also forensics

Yeah I did forensics too how did you find it?
Original post by JJ_98
Yeah I did forensics too how did you find it?

I thought it was fine tbh, I thought the questions were quite nice. what about you??
Reply 62
Original post by Ellennn.d
I thought it was fine tbh, I thought the questions were quite nice. what about you??

yeah i remember the short questions being nice i cant remember what one of them was now but the essay i struggled to find points for tbh cus i just went blank
Original post by JJ_98
yeah i remember the short questions being nice i cant remember what one of them was now but the essay i struggled to find points for tbh cus i just went blank

there was one about biological explanations of offending.
and the essay was on offender profiling, my teachers had said those ones may come up so i had prepped
If anyone has any past essays they have done in classs regardless of the grade could someone please send them over to me? i would be super grateful, we didnt do that many in class and now im panicking so much:frown:
Original post by nicole12345
If anyone has any past essays they have done in classs regardless of the grade could someone please send them over to me? i would be super grateful, we didnt do that many in class and now im panicking so much:frown:

what essays? I have some but depends on the topics that you take :smile:
I think I messed up on the 2 early biological explanations for forensics you could tell I was confused. First I started off by writing about twin studies and adoption. Then I also wrote about atavism and sheldon ugghhh! Mess

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone have psyb4 predictions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gemstone100
What did you guys put for the attachment bowlby question

Posted from TSR Mobile

i put C = Proximity - but idk which was the right answer!!
I feel like everyone on this thread put C lol appart from me... I put aq

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
my psych teacher said technically all of them were wrong but she thinks C was the one they wanted
Reply 71
Original post by confusedbutton
i put C = Proximity - but idk which was the right answer!!

Yes C was the answer because Bowlby said infants keep proximity, and proximity seeking is an attachment behaviour

I feel like everyone on this thread put C lol appart from me... I put aq

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont worry it was only 1 mark :smile:
Ah damn it! Oh well eh

Posted from TSR Mobile
How much revsion has everyone got left for psyb4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
How much revsion has everyone got left for psyb4

Posted from TSR Mobile

um all of it, wby?
Uhh let's just say 'alot' *cries*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Uhh let's just say 'alot' *cries*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg I'm ****ed, I had to do 3 resits so I spent all my time revising for those and havent done any for my A2 exams except for psyb3 but i didnt split my time well and spent all of my time on that so now ive got to fit in revision for 3 exams in 3 days :frown:
Meee tooo and I have 3 exams all one after each other and they are big important ones like biology and ahh im crying thinking about it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else struggling with psyb4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone else struggling with psyb4

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at the moment, just learnt the table of statistical tests :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending