Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Upcoming Gigs/Festivals You're Going To

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

I just scored tickets to The Brian Jonestown Massacre at Liverpool O2 next week.

Tell everyone who/what you're going to see!

awwwwww lucky you!!!! do tell how it goes!!! whats on the line up?

I'm going to Ronnie Scotts Jazz bar in London!!!!! one of best Jazz bars in the UK!!!!
    so it's a Funky nation night, so there'll be live DJ's doing Jazz, house, funk and soul music alll night!!!! Can't wait!!!:jive:

Hi there guys! Just letting you guys know that I'm an ambassador for Reading Festival this year and so I will be selling tickets without any booking fee, saving you £4. On top of this, I'm offering my first buyers £16 cash, saving you £20! I work through an organisation called We Represent, who you can find on the official Reading website here: http://www.readingfestival.com/news/...we-representIf you're interested in buying, drop me a message and we can sort something out! Thanks, Oli.

I'm going to see Black Sabbath at their penultimate show in Birmingham on 2nd February next year!

Well I'm definitely going to see Black Sabbath in Manchester in January.

In the next few weeks I'm probably going to Darkness Over Cumbria which is a mini black metal festival in a forest in the Lake District.

I might go to the gig at the Star and Garter in Manchester tomorrow night although I'm not so sure as I only really want to see one of the five bands and they play closer to home reasonably often.

I'm also thinking about going to the Wannasee festival in Penrith in August which is a (mostly) classic rock festival entirely made up of tribute acts for really well known bands.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find
Useful resources

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.