The Student Room Group

Edexcel A level Maths and Further Maths Cash ins

I'm doing maths and further maths a level with edexcel. The applied modules that I am sitting exams in are m1, s1, d1, s2, m2, m3 with m1 s1 and d1 being resat lmao.
I know that edexcel prioritise maths when cashing in modules so they may put my highest applied modules with maths. However assuming that my A* in maths is safe even if I were to put my lowest scoring applied modules with it (such as s1 and s2 I know m3 doesn't go with maths) would it be possible to do this? This is because s1 and m1 were cashed with as further maths and d1 with as maths, so does that mean that they are stuck to those qualifications or can I mix and match?

(I am aware of the applied module combo for as maths i.e. M1 and S2 can't be put together)

Thank you 😀😀
Bump
Original post by Irate Killah
I'm doing maths and further maths a level with edexcel. The applied modules that I am sitting exams in are m1, s1, d1, s2, m2, m3 with m1 s1 and d1 being resat lmao.
I know that edexcel prioritise maths when cashing in modules so they may put my highest applied modules with maths. However assuming that my A* in maths is safe even if I were to put my lowest scoring applied modules with it (such as s1 and s2 I know m3 doesn't go with maths) would it be possible to do this? This is because s1 and m1 were cashed with as further maths and d1 with as maths, so does that mean that they are stuck to those qualifications or can I mix and match?

(I am aware of the applied module combo for as maths i.e. M1 and S2 can't be put together)

Thank you 😀😀

As long as your exams office have done your entries correctly (requesting a new cash in for your AS and full A level grades to unlock your results from AS) then it will be done automatically to maximise your grade in maths, then maximise grade in further maths, then maximise your ums in maths. If in doubt speak to your exams office, if it doesn't happen you can request late cash in on results day but it can't take a little time to sort the admin out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending