The Student Room Group

Good study comforting snacks?

I'm looking for some snacks to eat/drink while studying, any recommendations?

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Pringles are mine but it's good to have a food of your choice that is appetising but doesn't make you crave it each second e.g. nuts. For a drink I'd say water it's so good for your body especially in exam season.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
I always have a jar of peanut butter next to me and have a couple of tbsp every now and then and occasionally I might go downstairs and grab a tub of ben and jerrys cookie dough
Night time revision, a warm glass of milk and peanut butter
Bananas are good too, I'm not sure what they're called but I really like those midget bananas, they have a different taste
(edited 7 years ago)
Popcorn's my favourite thing to nibble on 🍿🍿🍿 and also, the ideal mini study break = making yourself a cup of tea and some toast
Reply 4
Crisps
Posh ones
Reply 5
Doritos and Mountain Dew.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by yoda123
I always have a jar of peanut butter next to me and have a couple of tbsp every now and then and occasionally I might go downstairs and grab a tub of ben and jerrys cookie dough
Night time revision, a warm glass of milk and peanut butter
Bananas are good too, I'm not sure what they're called but I really like those midget bananas, they have a different taste

Sounds good
Reply 7
Original post by khaleesi98
Popcorn's my favourite thing to nibble on 🍿🍿🍿 and also, the ideal mini study break = making yourself a cup of tea and some toast

Yes, I make lots of tea and eat toast as well :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by AsiyaAden9879
Pringles are mine but it's good to have a food of your choice that is appetising but doesn't make you crave it each second e.g. nuts. For a drink I'd say water it's so good for your body especially in exam season.

Can't believe I have forgotten about nuts..
Apparently bananas are good for the brain and the memory but I don't really eat them that much. I always have Ginger Nut biscuits and Fanta Fruit Twist.
I try to keep it moderately healthy so I have almonds and water/squash. Lots of tea is a must too.
Reply 11
Original post by bones-mccoy
I try to keep it moderately healthy so I have almonds and water/squash. Lots of tea is a must too.

Nice, almonds will be good I think. Tea I do drink a lot of. Thanks.
Tears :yep:

Spoiler

Reply 13
Watch Manisha's video on it
Reply 14
wow, I really need to try that, everyone seems to be drinking it!
Reply 15
Crisps - Doritos and Sensations, the massive packs obv. Pringles are good too.

I tend to have chocolates nearby too, the ones that you can get in pouches usually m&m's and mini twirl bites.

Also a packet of digestives, goes down well with numerous cups of tea.

Yeah I'm a pig :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by aarora
Crisps - Doritos and Sensations, the massive packs obv. Pringles are good too.

I tend to have chocolates nearby too, the ones that you can get in pouches usually m&m's and mini twirl bites.

Also a packet of digestives, goes down well with numerous cups of tea.

Yeah I'm a pig :smile:

Hehe, nice. I found an awesome snack online. Tortilla wrap, peanut butter, nuttela on it, place banana in there, roll it, slice, eat. Very good.
Reply 17
Original post by Reda2
Hehe, nice. I found an awesome snack online. Tortilla wrap, peanut butter, nuttela on it, place banana in there, roll it, slice, eat. Very good.

Ooooh it sounds like the healthier version of a crepe.
Reply 18
Original post by aarora
Ooooh it sounds like the healthier version of a crepe.

Yes exactly :smile:
Lidl does some excellent cereal bars, and doughnuts. Mmm.

Quick Reply

Latest