The Student Room Group

Rejected Or Accepted The First Time You Asked Someone Out?

Poll

Result After The First Time You Asked Someone Out?

Hey Guys;

Random curiosity question, well, the first time you asked someone out, did they accept or reject?
I asked an 18 year old out when I was about 14.

she said no - cant think why these days :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by silverbolt
I asked an 18 year old out when I was about 14.

she said no - cant think why these days :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good Lad!
Reply 3
You learn a lot when people say "no" to you!

I got rejected the first time I asked a girl out (it was my first crush) - Actually I asked her more than 5 times ahah.

Year later, when I was with my first girlfriend, my ex-crush got jealous and tried to ask me out and stuff.

That girl just wanted a "dog" after her, nothing more.
Anyone else?
I laughed it off thinking the guy wasn't serious

Wait I read the question the other way round. I've never asked anyone out before
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Rejection, and sadly a recurring theme. But I think it's very coming also since most people like to play above their league. Have often wondering what it's like to be one of those people where there is a queue of people hoping you might become single again. The consolation is that the victories are are all the sweeter.
Never been rejected before, somehow. Maybe because I've only asked out two people and one of those times we were 12...
Reply 8
I had met him at a party and i got a crush on him and he had kissed me, so i sent him an embarrassingly long fb message asking him out, and he said no lool
but the thing is i have quite bad anxiety so i mainly did it to see if i could have the courage to actually do that, i didnt really care about the answer, and i did! so i was happy either way. and i see him from time to time and its not awkward so thats good
Rejected :lol:
Reply 10
rejected :frown:
Reply 11
Rejected :biggrin:
I'm seeing so many people who were happy about their rejections. :lol:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
accepted
maybe it was my guts that did it or maybe it was my intellect or just my eyes of platinum gray

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending