Reply 1
yeah, see you there:smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
guys! i got a cool idea
we should ahve a day..near the begining of the term
where we meet uk-l ppl! actally see eachother!
Reply 3
yeh good idea.
Argh I really hope I get in now. It's stressing me out. Meeting up is a very good idea though, how exciting! ...if I don't get my grades I'm going to be so sad! Congratulations again to everyone who already has!
Reply 5
covered farm wa
Argh I really hope I get in now. It's stressing me out. Meeting up is a very good idea though, how exciting! ...if I don't get my grades I'm going to be so sad! Congratulations again to everyone who already has!
Hows it going with checking out A-level mathematics?
I'm thinking of re-taking physics now, as I got two grades less that predicted/expected, so I may have to delay studying mathematics a bit. I wonder if you even can re-take an exam while you're at uni...
I don't think I will do A level maths... I can't afford it! I really want to do it at some point though, so maybe after my degree...
Reply 7
I got in as well, all the uncertainty is finally gone it feels great.

Btw Im all up for meeting. Hopefully I will get to meet some ppl during the orientation week before uni starts.
Reply 8
covered farm wa
I don't think I will do A level maths... I can't afford it! I really want to do it at some point though, so maybe after my degree...
I thought it was only £130? Compared to my tuition fees of £8400, £130 seems like nothing.
Reply 9
manutdgurl
well...I GOT IN!!!! SOOOO HAPPY!!! so see u there in september :biggrin: :biggrin:

Once again well done hun!!! told u u'd get in :wink: !!! btw u were right bout shrek 2 it was amazing! ive never laughed to so much!

frm the doggy :wink:
Reply 10
snoopdogme
Once again well done hun!!! told u u'd get in :wink: !!! btw u were right bout shrek 2 it was amazing! ive never laughed to so much!

i knowww! wasnt shrek amazing! the whole cinema waas laughing their heads off out loud..it was amazing watching it!
right..and the guy next to us would laugh at the randomest momemnts..that was just plain funny
Reply 11
snoopdogme

THANK U SOOO MUCH!!! yeah and shrek was brilliant!!! :biggrin:
Reply 12
i got in as well:biggrin:... Linda i was also considering re-taking an IB exam (Maths..got a 5 when i was wanting at least a 6)..hopefully there shud be an IB centre around Warwick somewhere to do it..bt im pretty sure u can..
Reply 13
manutdgurl
well...I GOT IN!!!! SOOOO HAPPY!!! so see u there in september :biggrin: :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS!
Wow u guys get ur results early!
Reply 14
valcandy
CONGRATULATIONS!
Wow u guys get ur results early!
We ended early, 21st of May for me=)
Classes ended before esater, and then we had the exams in May.
Reply 15
We had exams in may too. I finished on June 4, a lot finished at the end of may.
Reply 16
I might come to Warwick as well.

What are you gonna read? I will do Maths and Physics but i might change to Maths after a few weeks. Depends on how I do in Physics.

When are you gonna come to move in? I don't wanna be the first but also not the last.
Reply 17
Right now im down for Management Science, but im hoping to change it to PPE or MORSE (dont ask me how i will manage that..havent thought about that yet!)
It might be different for international students but I saw on the website that the moving in dates are 25th September if your surname starts with A-M and 26th if it's N-Z. I'm an H, so I get to go first!

Latest

Trending

Trending