The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

How are your exams going?

Although I am lucky not to have any exams this year (although I am dreading my final year exams next year!) I thought it would be nice to hear how everyone’s getting on and help each other through this stressful time (and it would give you a nice 5 minute break from Revision!) :h:

How are the exams/coursework going? Are they going OK or are you feeling worried? Also, any of you got any plans to celebrate?

Just think – nearly finished now!
Done 4/9 up to now, rest in the coming 2 weeks.

Going okay, Geography AS resit I hope I smashed it hoping for top UMS marks
got my dreaded Psychology this week though, so have been preparing weeks in advance hoping not to stumble!
We all need this place in Uni don't we!

Good luck all :smile: Only a small amount of time left <3
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Strayduos
Done 4/9 up to now, rest in the coming 2 weeks.

Going okay, Geography AS resit I hope I smashed it hoping for top UMS marks
got my dreaded Psychology this week though, so have been preparing weeks in advance hoping not to stumble!
We all need this place in Uni don't we!

Good luck all :smile: Only a small amount of time left <3

Hey, just under the half way point! :h:

I hope the rest of your exams go OK (and that you nail that Psychology exam!) Have you got any plans for the Summer?
6/14 done. Got one tomorrow and 4 next week - they've all gone okay thus far but next week is definitely going to be the hardest.

Really looking forwards to finishing, my last exam is on the day of prom and I'm going on holiday 3 days after that - it's been a tough year haha.
Original post by Hodgeheg117
6/14 done. Got one tomorrow and 4 next week - they've all gone okay thus far but next week is definitely going to be the hardest.

Really looking forwards to finishing, my last exam is on the day of prom and I'm going on holiday 3 days after that - it's been a tough year haha.

Ouch, 4 in one week is not fun! Are they spread out over the week or clumped together?

I remember it being really surreal when I finished my A-Levels, like I was so relieved they were done, but I was still feeling guilty about doing anything else rather than exam revision! I think a holiday is a good shout to relax! Going anywhere nice?
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Ouch, 4 in one week is not fun! Are they spread out over the week or clumped together?

I remember it being really surreal when I finished my A-Levels, like I was so relieved they were done, but I was still feeling guilty about doing anything else rather than exam revision! I think a holiday is a good shout to relax! Going anywhere nice?

Quite clumped unfortunately - a 2 and 30 minutes French paper on Tuesday morning and a 1 hour 45 minutes paper in the afternoon! Then a maths paper the following day and another maths two days after that.

Haha I've been wondering what it's gonna feel like not having to do work - it'll be a welcome change, feels like forever since anyone had any free time. Going to Menorca with my girlfriend, it's a sort of late 18th birthday treat, as my birthday was right in the middle of exams. Do you have much planned for the summer?
Original post by Hodgeheg117
Quite clumped unfortunately - a 2 and 30 minutes French paper on Tuesday morning and a 1 hour 45 minutes paper in the afternoon! Then a maths paper the following day and another maths two days after that.

Haha I've been wondering what it's gonna feel like not having to do work - it'll be a welcome change, feels like forever since anyone had any free time. Going to Menorca with my girlfriend, it's a sort of late 18th birthday treat, as my birthday was right in the middle of exams. Do you have much planned for the summer?

Oh they are quite clumped together! In one way that's quite good because you can finish quicker though. Are you feeling confident about them?

Ah Menorca is nice, worth the wait to celebrate your birthday, I hope you have a lovely time! I am up to nothing much this Summer, just finishing my placement and preparing for my final year (it's getting scary now that I am nearly finished uni!)

Quick Reply

Latest