The Student Room Group

Which Uni's should I apply to?

Ok so I want to study law at hopefully a London University - these are ones I'm considering: UCL, KCL, LSE, City, Westminister, Surrey, UEA.
Which ones should I apply to? If you have any other recommendations leave them below!
Reply 1
Original post by ThatGurl
Ok so I want to study law at hopefully a London University - these are ones I'm considering: UCL, KCL, LSE, City, Westminister, Surrey, UEA.
Which ones should I apply to? If you have any other recommendations leave them below!

lse and ucl are held in the highest regard, so apply there if you're confident about you're grades / the admissions test.
Reply 2
Original post by guest115
lse and ucl are held in the highest regard, so apply there if you're confident about you're grades / the admissions test.

yep i know, i'm planning on applying to 1 (maybe two if my grades go up) rly good uni and then the rest at 'my' level or below

It really depends on what you're looking for from a university - but we're one of the best UK institutions for student experience so we would encourage you to take a look at us at an Open Day!

Get an early glimpse of what you could be getting involved with at UEA by looking at our new Law Society video:

[video="youtube;N9FExlEqTgg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9FExlEqTgg[/video]
GCSEs/AS Grades/Predicted Grades?
Reply 5

Queen Mary London is also worth a look if you are absolutely set on London. However, like UCL/LSE/KCL they have tough entry requirements. You might potentially want to look at universities outside of London for comparison :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending