The Student Room Group

No motivation - advice pls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by richpanda
nice monobrow x

Im confused as to why you're directing it to me when I have two eyebrows, not one. Oops guess you've mistaken:smile: it's okay, everyone makes mistakes x
Original post by ElaArslan
Im confused as to why you're directing it to me when I have two eyebrows, not one. Oops guess you've mistaken:smile: it's okay, everyone makes mistakes x

your motivation to study is that if you do 6 hours a day from now until exams are over, I will get rid of your monobrow with a rusty spoon x eger calismak zorunda
Wtf is wrong with you? Got a visual impairment? And you probably used google translate cause that made no sense whatsoever

excuse english, I am russia
if you don't mind, can I revise with you lol? Kinda losing motivation..

Original post by jagger24
snapchat me we can revise together
I'm halfway through my exams - 8 down, 8 to go - yet I'm suddenly struggling to revise? I've been revising since September so maybe I've just had enough of it idk. Any advice?

Same situation here, just hang in there and think of your success and those grades on result's day. Hang in there, we'll get through this:h:
Reply 25
Original post by alishba-rosex
Same situation here, just hang in there and think of your success and those grades on result's day. Hang in there, we'll get through this:h:

Thank you!
I'm having the exact same issue.. Been a hardcore reviser since September and now I've taken a couple of days break in the half term and it just went on for too long now my next exam is Wednesday and I've barely revised in comparison !! Motivation is lost !
Reply 27
Original post by Francesca99x
I'm having the exact same issue.. Been a hardcore reviser since September and now I've taken a couple of days break in the half term and it just went on for too long now my next exam is Wednesday and I've barely revised in comparison !! Motivation is lost !

I almost feel the same as you. I haven't had any days off but despite knowing what I need to, I still feel the need to cram like there's no tomorrow. The days leading up to the exams are the worst, you almost end up dwelling on things you don't think you know as well!

Good Luck

Quick Reply

Latest