The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

She is overacting and only wants money
Love him as an actor but who knows what happens behind the scenes. He does seem high in all his interviews lmao.
It's a shame because he's a great actor. I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but all the accusations that the media are making against Amber just because he's a well respected celebrity are awful - if it was true, as someone already suffering immense pain, it doesn't exactly make other sufferers of domestic abuse want to tell anyone. However, a lot of people are forgetting that there will always be elements of the case that we don't know, and I don't think the public is in a good position to point fingers. But until a professional judge has reached a decision I am impartial, although the evidence does seem to weigh up in Amber's favour
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Love him as an actor but who knows what happens behind the scenes. He does seem high in all his interviews lmao.

Wait what did I miss.
I believe Amber, and I'm appalled that there are people who think that just because they watched Pirates of the Caribbean, they know Johnny Depp better than someone who has been married to him. This is why victims of domestic abuse find it so hard to speak out about it. Johnny Depp does not deserve the support he is getting, and Amber does not deserve the malicious attacks on her character - it's bad enough that he hit her.
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay

Agree
We cannot possibly say what did or did not happen because we don't know these people and we were not there, and that's it.
Original post by 0to100
Wait what did I miss.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are getting a divorce and Amber is charging him with assault.
Original post by 0to100
Wait what did I miss.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36385841

She claims he physically abused her (threw his phone at her or something)
Nobody will know the truth of it. Abuse is never acceptable. I do feel a lot of it is conveniently stage managed to get as much money as possible from him.
How much for a years marriage? $10m, $20 or does she thinks she ought to get half of his lifetime earnings? It all just seems a bit greedy and they could have kept it quite and dignified.
(edited 7 years ago)
Doesn't want to file a police report but tells everyone else....Always suspicious.

Probably calling Keisha for tips.
Googled and LMFAO

That photo doesn't match

this quote by her:

In Heard’s court filing accusing Depp of domestic violence, she states: “There was one severe incident in December 2015 when I truly feared for my life.”

Looks pretty good for someone who was getting beaten so badly that they thought they would die :rolleyes: no idea why he gets with these irrelevant groupies anyway!? Poor Johnny :\
Her eye isn;t even red. I got kicked in the head once and had a subconjunctive hemorrhage and then hyphema which could damage the retina and fills behind and in the eyes with blood that could blind you. She says he did the same to her like kicked her and she looks pretty fantastic.
I hope Amber Heard rinses him dry.
If he did assault her, he should be punished. Just like anyone else.
Original post by 0to100
Her eye isn;t even red. I got kicked in the head once and had a subconjunctive hemorrhage and then hyphema which could damage the retina and fills behind and in the eyes with blood that could blind you. She says he did the same to her like kicked her and she looks pretty fantastic.

why are you justifying any form of abuse at all though? it's clear that she hit her and she felt unsafe around him. why is that not enough?
Reply 17
He's a douche bag. His interview with Jimmy Kimmel recently soured me on him.
Original post by anaighj
Always thought he was a top guy, but struggling to believe Amber heard is lying. how much proof does she need to give?

What proof has she given so far? Nothing that holds as far as I'm aware
Original post by 0to100

Lol :smile: She just beggin it mann, and that's bad whooahh. :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest