The Student Room Group

I'm giving birth to an alien right now!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TaintedLight
ill-advised :fyi:

How so?:redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I have such a bad stomach ache, I feel like I'm about to give birth to an alien baby :cry2:

Spoiler

Can I get some love from TSR people because my mum isn't giving me any, she told me to stop making silly excuses to take "revision breaks" :sad:

Spoiler

Original post by ravioliyears
Your TSR mum is here :hugs: Don't know where the dad is at though... :erm:

I'm sorry to hear about the pains :redface:

Sending lots of hugs :lovehug:
Reply 22
Thank you, you're so much better than my real mum right now :emo:

:hugs:Thank you

So lucky LMFAO you have 3 mums. And here I make do with just one! :sigh:
Original post by Leviathan1741
A hot water bottle or heating pad should help to relax you, and taking some painkillers should help too :smile:

Just took paracetamol, I can't find the stupid hot water bottle :frown:
Original post by nucdev
So lucky LMFAO you have 3 mums. And here I make do with just one! :sigh:

You all make up for my real mum right now who doesn't care that her child is dying. :emo:
Just took paracetamol, I can't find the stupid hot water bottle :frown:

Hmm, maybe soak a flannel in hot water, wring it out and lay it on your tummy? I get 'abdominal migraines' sometimes so I've come up with many ways to deal with the pain :redface:

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
So you're not giving birth to the alien right now? Let me know when your waters break...

Not long now....
drink coffee and have a hot bath, you might just need the loo
Original post by mismagi.us
drink coffee and have a hot bath, you might just need the loo

I've went earlier, the pain went and then came back.

I have since drank 2 cups of coffee, absolutely no help at all yet.

:frown:
Original post by Gaya Ramanathan
How so?:redface:

For starters, its not a solution for stomach aches.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Painkillers-paracetamol/Pages/Introduction.aspx
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hmm, maybe soak a flannel in hot water, wring it out and lay it on your tummy? I get 'abdominal migraines' sometimes so I've come up with many ways to deal with the pain :redface:

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Oh dear, I feel sorry for you!

I don't think I've had a stomach ache that was not related to my period in years! This is honestly so much worse in my opinion :frown:

Oh who cares, I'd drink my own urine right now if it claimed to aid in pain relief :frown:

"Used to treat MILD TO MODERATE PAIN SUCH AS" - they're example and yes it's used for stomach aches.
I have such a bad stomach ache, I feel like I'm about to give birth to an alien baby :cry2:

Spoiler

Can I get some love from TSR people because my mum isn't giving me any, she told me to stop making silly excuses to take "revision breaks" :sad:

Spoiler

Apply hot water bottle to stomach, chocolate to mouth and draw a 'be awesome like Mrs H' poster and put it on your wall? :tongue:
Oh dear, I feel sorry for you!

I don't think I've had a stomach ache that was not related to my period in years! This is honestly so much worse in my opinion :frown:

I get stomach aches quite a bit, and sometimes they're so bad, especially when I have the abdominal migraines (they're a real thing!) that I can't move and just have to sit/lie down until it passes :frown:
My baby is here!

Heat bag definitely helps, I find holding my stomach works too, like jabbing my hand where it hurts and massaging it. Take deep breaths and if that don't help, just go and lie in a hospital bed for a week drugged up with morphine like I did several times.
(edited 7 years ago)
My baby is here!

:love:
Original post by Rhythmical
Heat bag definitely helps, I find holding my stomach works too, like jabbing my hand where it hurts and massaging it. Take deep breaths and if that don't help, just go and lie in a hospital bed for a week drugged uo with morphine like I did several times.

Jabbing? :eek: no that sounds painful :frown:

a week? you poor human :frown:

I'm laying on my stomach right now :frown:
Original post by SeanFM
Apply hot water bottle to stomach, chocolate to mouth and draw a 'be awesome like Mrs H' poster and put it on your wall? :tongue:

:colondollar: What amazing advice, I feel much better already!

Quick Reply

Latest