The Student Room Group

If you're upset, where would be the most likely place we would find you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CleverSquirrel
awww sweetie! that's not good! :console:

Bottling up is not good at all :nope:

I always feel the same anyway...
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
Aha, once I freaked out my family by doing that though! :h: They were slightly confused at what I was doing, I mainly shocked them tbh! They weren't expecting me to be just sitting there and reading a book! My window overlooks the garden you see.

hahaha really? omg!!! that's funny!! made me laugh a lot!!

ahh okay, that makes sense!:yep:
is it something to do with the floors? you could try out a bed next time- it's a lot softer :yep: :hugs:

I like staring at our ceilings + walls + just stuff + being there makes it easier.

+ the tiles in the kitchen are really nice + cold against my body.

The hardness is quite comforting. Idk.

Mhm, I stay in bed if I feel like sleeping my day away will help make it move faster but if I'm awake then I don't prefer it as much.
Original post by Anon_98
I like staring at our ceilings + walls + just stuff + being there makes it easier.

Mhm, I stay in bed if I feel like sleeping my day away will help make it move faster but if I'm awake then I don't prefer it as much.

ahhh okay i see

hmmmm that's true!!

i like sleeping......alot!!!
Original post by Inexorably
laying face down on my bedroom floor

:hugs:
In the bin because I'll feel like trash. :moon:
Original post by picklescamp
there's this super steep hill near where I live with an amazing view of the city. It absolutely kills me getting up there but once I do it's so calm. All my troubles look really small from up there.

I wish i had some where to go like this!! it sounds relaxing! :yep:
At the bottom of the tallest cliff I can find.

Spoiler

I'd be at the pub, in my room or the kitchen for some reason

Original post by ImagineCats
Playing Sims taking the anger out on my Sims

I taught some of my lil siblings how to starve and drown some SIMS. That Amber had it coming to her :colone:
My imaginary friend
Original post by Anon_98

I do the kitchen as well. That linoleum.
Original post by 0to100
I'd be at the pub, in my room or the kitchen for some reason

I taught some of my lil siblings how to starve and drown some SIMS. That Amber had it coming to her :colone:

"Stop waving around- I'll never put that ladder back regardless of how often you shout!"- sims 3 was such a shock when they could climb out god damn it sims 3
Original post by 0to100
I do the kitchen as well. That linoleum.

is it because all the food is in the kitchen? that's why everyone goes there? tbh i comfort eat sometimes so i go to the kitchen and sit in the middle of the dining table and eat when i'm sad sometimes :cry2:
(edited 7 years ago)
In bed on TSR, lurking or on a PR spree. :redface:

Though sometimes I like to watch anime and forget about it all.
Original post by flyingpanda
In the bin because I'll feel like trash. :moon:

:console: :hugs:
In bed sleeping
Original post by ImagineCats
"Stop waving around- I'll never put that ladder back regardless of how often you shout!"- sims 3 was such a shock when they could climb out god damn it sims 3

I literally am talking about SIMS 3 as well though...lmao.

I made this little girl called Amber and a deformed chick and we never let Amber go to school, and everytime she walked to the fridge we stopped her and made go to the chair. So if she didnt listen we made her retake the bath sooo many times till her Energy bar went so red. And then when it was time for bed we made people sleep in her bed. I made a foster home swear and it's run by this upscale Indian family. And they take care of everyone except Amber. We made her miss the school bus, everything so funny :colone:
Original post by yoda123
In bed sleeping

sleep is life:yep:
When I'm upset, i go for a walk/run in the park, to the woody bits and think things through!

Where would I find you if you were feeling down?

Just a few tags to get things going!

Locked away in my room away from everyone
Original post by Courts_Rara
Locked away in my room away from everyone

awwww sweetie :console: :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest