The Student Room Group

in love with an imam

Now I don't know if this makes me a bad person. But basically I met my brothers best friend 6 months ago who would always stay over. I heard he lead prayers at mosques and wanted to become an imam. He was so different to other guys , really young and pious . I have never been religious unfortunately so he would teach me about Islam . We became close friends and I have feelings for him now. How would I approach someone who's strictly against dating and very religious ? ..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Now I don't know if this makes me a bad person. But basically I met my brothers best friend 6 months ago who would always stay over. I heard he lead prayers at mosques and wanted to become an imam. He was so different to other guys , really young and pious . I have never been religious unfortunately so he would teach me about Islam . We became close friends and I have feelings for him now. How would I approach someone who's strictly against dating and very religious ? ..

Maybe discuss this with your parents and see if you could arrange for a courtship under Islamic terms.
[video="youtube;QtLu4MQKqpc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtLu4MQKqpc[/video]
Thats haram as a bacon sandwich
Original post by globalwarming
stfu and go recycle something

LOL that killed me:rofl:
Tell him and then approach your respective parents.
Lmao, you ok?
Reply 7
So he's strictly religious and pious yet you became close friends? Seems legit.
:eek:
Reply 9

LOL.
Reply 10
Original post by HAnwar
So he's strictly religious and pious yet you became close friends? Seems legit.

Not every Muslim is a Salafi like you.

i burst out laughing to this..

Do you have a beard?
Reply 13
Do you have a beard?

The thread starter is a woman....
Original post by ZAYN.

It could be a man.
You do you girl.
Reply 16
It could be a man.

Highly unlikely as SHE said "I heard he lead prayers at mosques". If she was a he, then he would know if the imaam lead the prayers or not cause he would be at the Mosque
Reply 17
So see if you can get married then? That would be better for both of you since you both will avoid committing a sin and he will also be able to give you dawah.
If ali you want is a gf/bf type thing then don't bother.
(edited 7 years ago)
Dude you're doing it wrong. There's still another 5 minutes till midnight TSR.
Original post by ZAYN.

some women can have beards lmaoo:colone::toofunny:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending