Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I shall predict your relationship status in the near or distant future....

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

(Original post by SeanFM)
    :lol: all I got was 'but I'm your wife, you don't need anyone else' or something like that.

Colchester :toofunny: of all places.

Otherwise, I like it, you know me too well I will have to write one for you. :hmmmm2:

Yes, I have an inter caste love problem marriage university of toronto solution that needs sorting out :erm: I'll send you an email
    My prediction skills are too good. :ahee: In fact when I was younger I used to say xyz will happen and it actually would.

Colchester is beautiful. I love the greenery.

I request you to make a thread on this. I think you'd be pretty good at it since you know soooo many people on TSR. :lol:

I shall reply to your email with a small service fee of 345,000 rupees. :yes:

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Looks pretty accurate to me :ahee:

Do one for me pls :puppyeyes: :lol:
    I think I should make a thread on this. Don't know many people though. :erm:

Okay here goes. You'll graduate from Cambridge in a years time and your parents would do that whole K3G scene when you get home. Within a few weeks or maybe a couple of days you get a dream job, doing some sort if analytical work. This time it won't be something you get bored of but something you enjoy. You and uhum Bhabhi ji seem to get very serious on the matter of your relationship. You guys have a TSR wedding and invite the whole Star TSR parivaar. You both move out near Central London in a fancy apartment where you have a lovely view of London. After about 6 years on you guys have a baby boy who will be able to speak German, Hindi and Urdu (just like me omg). Then 4 years after that you'll have another boy. You guys move to North London in massive house. You begin to travel a lot too. In your 30s you get promoted numerous times. You start a Mathematics Tutoring business on the side too which runs successfully. Oh and you also go to loads of India v Pakistan matches in which India wins every single time.

This one was quite detailed. :rofl:

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Everyone will get a prediction, I promise!!!!!

But after the 17th of June, because I'm sort of in the middle of my exams atm

XD But I hope it will be worth the wait!!
    It better be worth it! But I feel like you don't know me well enough to write one.

That's fine, education comes first! Good luck with your exams! :jumphug:

I will see it
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.