The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Daisy Bank Halls, any good?

Im starting at mmu in september this year and my chosen accommodation has been daisy bank, this is purely to do with the fact its much cheaper and standard rooms come with ensuite. Its only until AFTER i completed stage 2 that ive seen poor reviews and a friend of mine studying at manc has also said its not the best place socially. Has anyone heard similar or different things about this hall? Much appreciated, thanks :smile:
Original post by leebowen_
Im starting at mmu in september this year and my chosen accommodation has been daisy bank, this is purely to do with the fact its much cheaper and standard rooms come with ensuite. Its only until AFTER i completed stage 2 that ive seen poor reviews and a friend of mine studying at manc has also said its not the best place socially. Has anyone heard similar or different things about this hall? Much appreciated, thanks :smile:

I'm in the same situation! Now I'm beguinning to worry!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by leebowen_

Original post by Chloe2196
I'm in the same situation! Now I'm beguinning to worry!

I lived there on my foundation year and found it to be more than social enough :smile: It's probably perceived as one of 'quieter' halls purely because it's flat of 4 compared to the Birley townhouses which have 12 bedrooms in them ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending