The Student Room Group

Unconditional offer...now what?!

Hi All,

I've got an unconditional offer for Chester to study Adult Nursing in March 2017 (yaaay!)

My question is that I'm not sure what I do now?!

I know I need to apply for a bursary and maintenance loans, but in terms of logistics of uni and more info - do I need to be doing anything or will the uni contact me closer to the time? I feel a bit in limbo!

Thanks,
Kim
Original post by kim313
Hi All,

I've got an unconditional offer for Chester to study Adult Nursing in March 2017 (yaaay!)

My question is that I'm not sure what I do now?!

I know I need to apply for a bursary and maintenance loans, but in terms of logistics of uni and more info - do I need to be doing anything or will the uni contact me closer to the time? I feel a bit in limbo!

Thanks,
Kim

the uni should contact you near the time:smile:
Reply 2
You don't have to do anything yet, but you will probably find that the Uni web site has lots of info if you want to get started.
You might be able to get a reading list from your course tutor, if you are keen to get busy reading. I'd also recommend getting hold of a guide to essay-writing if it's a while since you've done any. It will get you in the mood and you'll be better prepared when you get your first assignment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending