The Student Room Group

Is Donald Trump all that bad?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ckfeister
He thinks global warming is a China hoax, want me to continue?

Except when it comes to protecting his business interests...

http://time.com/4345367/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course/
Original post by Camilli
Except when it comes to protecting his business interests...

http://time.com/4345367/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course/

I meant he thinks global warming is a China hoax and doesn't believe in it, he doesn't want climate change near his golf course which is exactly my point.
Original post by Razamataz666
yes but at least he isnt a criminal, supports some of the worst trade deals in US history, supports the Iraq war and is paid off by wallstreet. while trump has been hypocritical before, its all calculated and part of political theatre - at least he sticks (generally) to his core values, foir example his stance on gay marriage which compares to Hillaries view which has changed about 50 times.

That was not your argument. Your argument was that she is a hypocrite. So is he.

As for her opinion on gay rights issues - it still makes me laugh how people hound others for change but don't accept it when they do finally change and adapt. Cut the woman the slack she deserves.

Original post by The Roast
Don't bother, he's got the same common sense as a spoon.

Oh, grow up. I disagree with you - don't get butthurt because my views differ from your own. I'm not the one supporting Trump - 'talk to me about common sense :lol:.

it is VERY ignorant and if you dont care so much why are you still here? its the same idea about global warming, why should i care if my grandchildren are the last generation?, for example. you need to learn the importance of ever issue. and the effects it may have on the future.

I do, but my potential kids aren't really an issu - I wouldn't be having them by the time the next candidate had finished his or her run.

Okay then I'm 'ignorant' (no, lol).
Original post by TrueDetective01
The man was against the deployment of troops in Iraq so he must know something, no?

Most helpful (a) if it were consistently true, and (b) if he weren't threatening to carpet-bomb ISIS as a way of throwing red meat to his base.
Original post by ivybridge
That was not your argument. Your argument was that she is a hypocrite. So is he.

As for her opinion on gay rights issues - it still makes me laugh how people hound others for change but don't accept it when they do finally change and adapt. Cut the woman the slack she deserves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBU6ug3TLX4
A fabulous spoon then :gfight:

Why do you have to make crass and subtle digs at me relating to my sexual orientation? Is that all you can do? Remove that poll from your backside and act your age.
(edited 7 years ago)
bernie for president
Reply 87
Yes, Donald Trump lied about being a Billionaire.

Oh, grow up. I disagree with you - don't get butthurt because my views differ from your own. I'm not the one supporting Trump - 'talk to me about common sense :lol:.

I do, but my potential kids aren't really an issu - I wouldn't be having them by the time the next candidate had finished his or her run.

Okay then I'm 'ignorant' (no, lol).

Ivy, may i just ask do you support Hillary and what is your political preferences?
Ivy, may i just ask do you support Hillary and what is your political preferences?

He's a Raw Ham Clinton supporter, clearly.

Thinks that we should accept the fact she has changed her mind on gay people solely to badger more people into voting for her vagina.

She's a crook, a fraud and the wife of a laughing stock.
Reply 90
[video="youtube;WpKiP_gmDS8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpKiP_gmDS8[/video]

"Voters do like a family man." :lol:
He's a Raw Ham Clinton supporter, clearly.

Thinks that we should accept the fact she has changed her mind on gay people solely to badger more people into voting for her vagina.

She's a crook, a fraud and the wife of a laughing stock.

Lmfao, I support Sanders.

Sorry to hear that, its wasted support.
Original post by Camilli
Most helpful (a) if it were consistently true, and (b) if he weren't threatening to carpet-bomb ISIS as a way of throwing red meat to his base.

[video="youtube;WqA2Hs5dTFM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqA2Hs5dTFM[/video]
Original post by physicsphysics91
Sorry to hear that, its wasted support.

It's all wasted support from UK citizens.
It's all wasted support from UK citizens.

I lol'd at the sanders supporters donating life savings, which will go to Hillary when he endorses her.
Well they make me angry, yes... what's your point?

So I guess he's saying the right things then :P

Even better.

An interesting gender issue in this election: is it worse to have a pussy, or be one?
Original post by MovedMasterMike
For those of you saying that Trump is better than Hillary means that you're brainless. I can't believe people think that wtf.

I cannot understand thinking Hillary is better. Sure, Trump is no angel, but he hasn't:

- been placed under investigation during his election
- Suppressed rape victims
- Says whatever the polls tell him
- Arguably been complicit in terrorism (Benghazi)

Quick Reply

Latest