The Student Room Group

Slacking on revision during half term holiday?

Who else regrets the time spent on revision during this holiday? I wanted to do 11hrs a day but did 4hrs instead!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
11 hrs a day?
Original post by DatSmartGuy
Who else regrets the time spent on revision during this holiday? I wanted to do 11hrs a day but did 4hrs instead!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, join the club. I'm so unmotivated right now!
Reply 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

11 hours is so unnecessary. 4 hours is more than enough.
Oh my god. I have 14 exams after the holidays and I have revised for 5!!!
I am so damn unproductive during holidays.
Shame on you.
11 hours a day? surely there is more to life than being a ****ing massive nerd
At least u done 4 hours, I'll always tell my self i'll at least do 5 hrs with breaks in between then I cant get any revision done since i'm always day dreaming every 20 mins and always sleepy during the holidays. Very unmotivated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you alright 11 hours? its best if you 4

Posted from TSR Mobile

4 hours is good enough!
There's no need to do 11, it's more about how you revise, not how much time you spend.

Anyway I think we are all slacking a bit on revision this holiday since we're probably all exhausted from the first batch of exams! Not long left now, though.
Original post by tammio
11 hrs a day?

How much do u do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ads.m
11 hours is so unnecessary. 4 hours is more than enough.

Come on! A normal school day is 7 hours so if your staying at home how can you do less than that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vimtosplash
11 hours a day? surely there is more to life than being a ****ing massive nerd

Mate,that's why you have a summer holiday. You live your life in the summer not now.Work hard,play hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theBranicAc
are you alright 11 hours? its best if you 4

How much do u do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pixiefuller
4 hours is good enough!
There's no need to do 11, it's more about how you revise, not how much time you spend.

Anyway I think we are all slacking a bit on revision this holiday since we're probably all exhausted from the first batch of exams! Not long left now, though.

How much do u do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
11 hours:colonhash: the fact you've been able to do 4 hours is more than enough. There are so many people (including me) who have been unmotivated to the extent that even 4 hours seems like a goal:s-smilie:
disgusted myself, I wasted a week so I have 3 days to learn 15 goddamn chapters for OCR biology B in depth!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!1

as well as stats the day after

and then Chemistry IN DEPTH on fri

Spoiler

11 hours a day? I've barely managed 11 hours all week
Easter I was managing to work really well but this holiday I've been really slacking. I've been sat down to revise for around 6-7 hours a day but I haven't been very productive in that time, I'm losing so much motivation because I just want to be done now :frown:
Original post by Edminzodo
Yeah, join the club. I'm so unmotivated right now!

Same here I barely done anything

Quick Reply

Latest