The Student Room Group

Peaceful Trump Protesters Showing Us Why We Should Vote Republican

Scroll to see replies

So because the protesters are peaceful, that suddenly makes Trump's policies good?

Pshhhh, nah. Get outta here boy, that's not why you vote.

:dry:
Original post by mero22
Violence against violence DOES NOT solve anything.

Try saying that to the thousands of anti-Trump protestors who should up after the rally in Chicago and the rallies in California...
Reply 62
Original post by The Roast
Try saying that to the thousands of anti-Trump protestors who should up after the rally in Chicago and the rallies in California...

Try saying that to the Trump supporters yesterday :yep:

"I bet you not half of them are citizens" very 'nice' thing to say about protesters, trump supporters.
Original post by mero22
Try saying that to the Trump supporters yesterday :yep:

"I bet you not half of them are citizens" very 'nice' thing to say about protesters, trump supporters.

He's probably right.
Original post by ivybridge
Oh give it a rest. Trump addressed "Mexicans" not Illegal Immigrants.

You're lying as usual here.
The muslim ban is racist, his comments about Mexicans are racist. Those are two prime examples and as somebody who has experienced hate crimes - I probably have a better understanding of hatred and incitement of hatred than you.

I also do not think Trump is Hitler.

You've fallen flat at the first hurdle by referring to Muslims and Mexicans as a race. Now nothing you say has any credibility on this matter.
Original post by Listers
Accuracy?

You're about as accurate as a bent arrow.

How on earth is imposing a ban on islamic immigration racist?

I might not be supportive of it, but i'm not stupid enough to call it racist.

By imposing a ban upon all Muslims simply because they are religious, it's the very definition of racist. How can he ban one religion (Muslim) and then allow entry to all other religious groups? He's discriminating against a certain group of people. If he were to claim that he was going to ban all jew's entrance to America, there would be worldwide shouts of anti-semitism, because that's what it is. Why do some people therefore think it's okay to ban Muslims? It isn't.
Reply 67
Original post by Mont Blanc
By imposing a ban upon all Muslims simply because they are religious, it's the very definition of racist. How can he ban one religion (Muslim) and then allow entry to all other religious groups? He's discriminating against a certain group of people. If he were to claim that he was going to ban all jew's entrance to America, there would be worldwide shouts of anti-semitism, because that's what it is. Why do some people therefore think it's okay to ban Muslims? It isn't.

It's different with Jews because they are all of one colour.

And it's different with other religions because most terrorist attacks going on in the world are perpetuated by muslims in the name of islam.

muslims come in different colours so banning muslims isn't racist
Original post by KimKallstrom
You're lying as usual here.

Right? And the point in doing that about something which has been ****ing recorded and broadcasted everywhere, would be?
Original post by Jebedee
You've fallen flat at the first hurdle by referring to Muslims and Mexicans as a race. Now nothing you say has any credibility on this matter.

Oh my word, are you mentally impaired? Muslims are not a race. Mexicans/Hispanics, are. I never said Muslims were.
Oh my word, are you mentally impaired? Muslims are not a race. Mexicans/Hispanics, are. I never said Muslims were.

You've repeatedly said it's racist for Trump to say what he has said regarding Muslims, meaning that Muslims are a race by your inference, you dim wit

The muslim ban is racist, his comments about Mexicans are racist. Those are two prime examples and as somebody who has experienced hate crimes - I probably have a better understanding of hatred and incitement of hatred than you.I also do not think Trump is Hitler.

Well that was awkward...
Original post by Jebedee
Well that was awkward...
Don't you just love it when ignorant fascists are found out and their lies exposed :biggrin:.
Original post by KimKallstrom
You've repeatedly said it's racist for Trump to say what he has said regarding Muslims, meaning that Muslims are a race by your inference, you dim wit

I have also repeatedly explained what I mean by this and that Muslims aren't a race, 'dim wit'.
Original post by Jebedee
Well that was awkward...

Read my other posts.
Reply 75
Original post by The_Opinion
Don't you just love it when ignorant fascists are found out and their lies exposed :biggrin:.

*cough* Trump:smile:
Anti Trump and BLM protesters are worth countless votes to Trump. The MSM aren't showing their many violent excesses but YouTube is and it could easily bring supporters to the poles that normally wouldn't vote. In a close race they could even put him in.
Wouldn't that be ironic?
Read my other posts.

No, I think you've told us all we need to know about your views now.
1) He never said ban all Muslims. Just ones from Syria and Saudi Arabia.

2) He never said ban all Mexicans. Just the drug cartels and armed gangs.

3) If he did, so what ? It's their country and culture. They can let in who they want.

4) America is a nation of European immigrants. Not third world immigrants. There's a difference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending