The Student Room Group

Prom dress help?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Sarah2299
If I'm being honest, red is so overdone on prom everyone either wears red or blue. The two piece is the best option, they are really in at the moment and if you feel confident enough they look amazing on, so I would in my honest opinion say the two piece (i think it is the second one) also that colour is not worn a lot and is STUNNING!

Thanks :smile: .. Yeah I'm going to the store to see how it looks in person... I'll compare them both because they both look really good. True lot's of youtubers are wearing two pieces for prom.
Reply 61
Original post by Abirella
Yeah I think it's cute too but the price tho. :biggrin:

Lol yeah I could buy a years supply of makeup :laugh:
Original post by mero22
Lol yeah I could buy a years supply of makeup :laugh:

Yaaaasss gurl! I would too. Love makeup. Would rather spent that money on tons of makeup than just one prom dress. :u:
Original post by Abirella
Yaaaasss gurl! I would too. Love makeup. Would rather spent that money on tons of makeup than just one prom dress. :u:

Me too haha.:wink:
Original post by mero22
Thanks :h:and please go, all the sixth formers said prom is fun!!!

Ur welcome.:smile:I would have gone but I am going on holiday on my prom date so yeah.:redface: I also think that the two piece prom dress will look nice on you.:smile:
Reply 65
Original post by starstudent7
Ur welcome.:smile:I would have gone but I am going on holiday on my prom date so yeah.:redface: I also think that the two piece prom dress will look nice on you.:smile:

oh have fun and yeah i'm either getting the two piece or the red dress:smile:
Original post by mero22

Thank you.:u:
Original post by mero22

I vote the two piece, it's exceptionally pretty and the red, as others have said, is very over done and there's bound to be people with a similar dress
the red one is gorg

Quick Reply

Latest