The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Using a printer in a uni library if just finished uni

I've just finished my third year at uni and my student card runs out today (3/6) but I was wondering if I'll be able to use the printer/photocopier next week?
Will it prevent you logging onto the system? Just ring IT and ask them. Presumably you have some sort of card with credits on? Doubt they will prevent you using those up.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Will it prevent you logging onto the system? Just ring IT and ask them. Presumably you have some sort of card with credits on? Doubt they will prevent you using those up.

I don't have any credits left, I checked today, I'm moving into holiday accommodation for a week or so until the application process on a new place gets done. So I was wondering if I could still do some scanning? I've checked today and I can still log onto the uni system but I'm not sure if it will continue as my uni card will expire by the end of today
Original post by mattyeend
I don't have any credits left, I checked today, I'm moving into holiday accommodation for a week or so until the application process on a new place gets done. So I was wondering if I could still do some scanning? I've checked today and I can still log onto the uni system but I'm not sure if it will continue as my uni card will expire by the end of today

Just go to IT services and they can probably give you a temp pass or extend you. Surely scanning isnt going to take you long? Just contact the help deask and they can tell you.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Just go to IT services and they can probably give you a temp pass or extend you. Surely scanning isnt going to take you long? Just contact the help deask and they can tell you.

Thanks, I'll pop down tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest