The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
Get well soon :smile:

Spoiler

How I feel right now.....

Original post by rachel.crabtree
Missing my boyfriend. :frown: He's in Ibiza at the moment and I can't remember the last time I went this long without speaking to him.

u got bf? dont mean i cant score nom sayin
Original post by ForestShadow

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM
:hugs: that is very lovely to hear. :biggrin:

Thanks lovely :hugs:
Original post by Indeterminate
Awwwww :jumphug:

That's amazing :biggrin:

:hugs:

Original post by Student403
That's made me very happy to read :h: Glad you're okay!

I haven't known you very long or talked to you that much but you always seem happy which is great - so keep it up!

Awww :hugs: you keep happy too lovely! :smile:

Thanks guys :heart:

And prsom Sean :lol: :mmm:
I got close to asking my mum for a hug tonight, but I resisted.:hand: I'm a strong, independent fairy and I don't need no hugs.:huff:
Anyone ever prepared for an exam the following morning they are pretty sketchy on while drunk before...that is my current predicament. :colonhash:
Worried about tomorrow, trying not to panic too much :redface: loads of palpitations about it all though :/
Goodnight :goodnight: x
Original post by Salamandastron
Worried about tomorrow, trying not to panic too much :redface: loads of palpitations about it all though :/

Awww

Goodnight and try not to worry so much :hugs:
Awww

Goodnight and try not to worry so much :hugs:

Thank you :redface: although that is hard :/ got so many things im stressing about and paranoid about stuff on top of that and it is so overwhelming just trying not to cry about it all and give up cos i cant go forward cos it is so daunting but i hate how things are atm so i cant stay here idk what to do at all :/
sorry :s-smilie:
:hugs: x

GOOD LUCK AND YOU CAN DO IT! :woo: :dance: :jumphug: :hugs:
Thank you :redface: although that is hard :/ got so many things im stressing about and paranoid about stuff on top of that and it is so overwhelming just trying not to cry about it all and give up cos i cant go forward cos it is so daunting but i hate how things are atm so i cant stay here idk what to do at all :/
sorry :s-smilie:
:hugs: x

Awww I'm sorry to hear that :frown: But I agree what @TheOtherSide. said as well. You absolutely can get through this so don't even think of giving up :noway:

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheOtherSide.
GOOD LUCK AND YOU CAN DO IT! :woo: :dance: :jumphug: :hugs:

Thank you lovely :redface: and ty for the PR :lovehug: x was very sweet <3

Awww I'm sorry to hear that :frown: But I agree what @TheOtherSide. said as well. You absolutely can get through this don't even think of giving up :noway:

Thank you :redface: and i think about giving up on stuff everyday in rather explicit detail but everytime i just say i'll last till tomorrow and i keep going that way :smile:
Thank you lovely :redface: and ty for the PR :lovehug: x was very sweet <3

Thank you for your PR too! :jumphug:

Methinks you should have an early night tonight so that you're ready for tomorrow. :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
Thank you for your PR too! :jumphug:

Methinks you should have an early night tonight so that you're ready for tomorrow. :mmm:

Spoiler

Tbh i'm probably never going to be ready for tomorrow but you're right :yes: probably going to take some more time off of here as well cos it isn't helpful for anxiety :redface:
Yeh was going to :hugs: you should too lovely :lovehug: x
Tbh i'm probably never going to be ready for tomorrow but you're right :yes: probably going to take some more time off of here as well cos it isn't helpful for anxiety :redface:
Yeh was going to :hugs: you should too lovely :lovehug: x

Okay, I'm logging off right after this post! :woo:

Goodnight again! Seriously, there's no need to worry. :penguinhug:
bit meh dont wanna go to school tomo :cry:
Original post by fatima1998
bit meh dont wanna go to school tomo :cry:

Me neither, dreading A2 and I don't like some of my teachers and liked not seeing their faces
Original post by Rhythmical
Me neither, dreading A2 and I don't like some of my teachers and liked not seeing their faces

:ditto: but thats our life :redface:

Latest