The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Thanks man!
Appreciated! :wink:
I think in a sad way we all get excited when we get a new gem on our homepage. I just recently got my 6th gem and it felt really really good. It actually put me in a good mood for a couple weeks and gave me some reason to go on with my life and existence LOL. Have been in so much pain the last few days. I just would like to get a break from it. congratulations on getting your new gem. I know you'll receive a lot more in the future.
Original post by emobambam
I think in a sad way we all get excited when we get a new gem on our homepage. I just recently got my 6th gem and it felt really really good. It actually put me in a good mood for a couple weeks and gave me some reason to go on with my life and existence LOL. Have been in so much pain the last few days. I just would like to get a break from it. congratulations on getting your new gem. I know you'll receive a lot more in the future.

Yeah I think that's true!
Yeah I feel rather good now that I've got my 9th one!
Well it shows people like the stuff you write so it should make you feel happy!
Aww no! anything you wanna talk about?
Yeah I can imagine tbh! Can't be nice to live with!
Thanks! Well I don't know about that!
Original post by littlenorthernlass
My mum told me that my sister got her degree. She got a first.:moon:

You're supposed to be happy for her :nothing:
Reply 3583
Original post by Friar Chris

You only post on TSR to subtly torment Marian. **** off.
Yeah I think that's true!
Yeah I feel rather good now that I've got my 9th one!
Well it shows people like the stuff you write so it should make you feel happy!
Aww no! anything you wanna talk about?
Yeah I can imagine tbh! Can't be nice to live with!
Thanks! Well I don't know about that!
I suffer from a disease that causes a lot of pain and when my disease is aggravated there's more pain. It's very frustrating. Thank you for your concern, that's very nice
(edited 7 years ago)
Feel so watched even though im not and paranoid although deleting my email has made me feel slightly better :redface:
feeling sick right now :redface: like i am gonna throw up :afraid:
i am still awake :argh:
cannot go to sleep :banghead:
Lost.:sigh:

TFL is closed, buses are not arriving and man is stuck in Brixton high road on TSR trying to look active.

Mad nitties are circling me on this bus stop. And I need to get home.:sigh:

But I live in Tottenham.:sigh:
(edited 7 years ago)
Relieved.

Glad to be home sweet home.:biggrin:

It was cunch line for certain man.

Thought I was going to get shegged by a bunch of nitties in the night bus.
Original post by Friar Chris

Who said I'm not happy for her? :confused: I'm delighted.
Original post by emobambam
I suffer from a disease that causes a lot of pain and when my disease is aggravated there's more pain. It's very frustrating. Thank you for your concern, that's very nice

Ah im sorry to hear that!
That must be horrible to live with!
Is there anything that can be done about it?
No worries! I like to make sure people are happy!
So happy (bc got 3 pokemon just by standing in my room :fan: )

Spoiler

YouTube Tasha Tah
Original post by hizzbani
YouTube Tasha Tah

Lol haha
I knowww

Posted from TSR Mobile
why there aren't any pokemon around my house anymore :mad2:
Original post by fatima1998
why there aren't any pokemon around my house anymore :mad2:

:lol:
let me change that for "why aren't there any GOOD pokemon around my house anymore"
Yesterday there was an eevee
Today there's frikin caterpees, pidgeys and ratatattaaaaaaaaaas
NO MORE!!!

Spoiler

Ah im sorry to hear that!
That must be horrible to live with!
Is there anything that can be done about it?
No worries! I like to make sure people are happy!
no, there's nothing that can be done. There's medications I inject to help fight off what is happening to me. I don't deserve any more sympathy than anybody else on here. There are a lot of people on here that are suffering from some mental, physical and even emotional problems. What is really sad is when people find out you are sick they tell you that they have an illness but after talking to them for a little while you realize they're lying to you about their illness. I remember a couple of years ago a user and I were talking in a thread and they found out I was sick. they told me they too were also were sick. After talking to this user for a couple of weeks I could tell they were lying. They told me they were a really super bad diabetic and they had to inject insulin several times a day to live. This user didn't even know how insulin was injected. I thought that was extremely sick but there a lot of people on TSR who really are suffering from some emotional,mental or physical health problem. Those people are the ones that really need sympathy and love not some sixteen-year-old TSR user that is telling people about some imaginary health problem. To all the people that are out here on TSR and have an emotional, mental or physical health problem my love really goes out to all of you. I know what it's like to suffer on a daily basis with a health problem. Keep fighting the fight and never give up. Never let anyone take your dignity away.
I'm excited. Going to see The Secret Life of Pets tomorrow with my mum, a fellow crazy cat lady :tongue: you're never too old for a cartoon, especially when there are cats in it :colondollar: :laugh:
Blue. :lazy:

Latest