The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am so f*****g tired.
Original post by hamza772000
Ok, I'll stop, but deep inside I knew I was..........

Hamza............pls

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Hamza............pls

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok, fine. :smile:

btw, did u get my pm?
I'm still thinking :tongue:

:I
ur time is long up mate

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:I
ur time is long up mate

Spoiler

Well, just like a typical Pakistani, I'm late :h: :tongue:

Spoiler

Well, just like a typical Pakistani, I'm late :h: :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

worthless
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

Oh, I don't have time rn, otherwise I would respond in a proper memeingful way, you're lucky :smile: :tongue:
Ok, fine. :smile:

btw, did u get my pm?

Thx

Yh, i read ages ago... Sorry for not replying........

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Thx

Yh, i read ages ago... Sorry for not replying........

Posted from TSR Mobile
Np :wink:
Sirius behaved very well today at the vets, but his little heart was beating SO fast.:sad: Also, I'm increasingly getting annoyed at the vet because I think he missed something!! We noticed when we had Sirius on the table under the bright lights that he had a slight bald patch on his neck with lots of horrid dandruff. The vet examined it when we pointed it out, but said we should just keep an eye on it. :wtf: I googled it when I got home, and it sounds a LOT like fur mites, possibly caused by the stress of last weekend.:frown: So I'm going to attack Sirius with a weeny bit of olive oil and a nit comb in a few minutes and see if I can get the clumps out. Jesus, vets are SO expensive that you'd hope they'd be able to spot something as apparently common as fur mites!:frown:

I am soooo scared of Sirius dying too:cry2::sigh: Please...God...don't do this:cry2:
Arghhh!!!!
My parents are just so irritating!
They keep looking through my stuff, moaning at me for having OCD, keep bagging me to do things i really dont want to do, they never leave me alone abd they never give any privacy!!!!
I cant wait to get out of here!!
Original post by Salamandastron
worthless

Youre not worthless at all!
You are inspirational to me because you never give up!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Youre not worthless at all!
You are inspirational to me because you never give up!

I do feel like that though tbh :redface: idk what i actually add to anyone's existance and it seems like im always the one needing people but no-one ever needs me.I feel like giving up i genuinly do but im too much a coward :tongue:
:lol: that is sweet but there are a million people who are more inspiring than i will ever be :hugs: x
I do feel like that though tbh :redface: idk what i actually add to anyone's existance and it seems like im always the one needing people but no-one ever needs me.I feel like giving up i genuinly do but im too much a coward :tongue:
:lol: that is sweet but there are a million people who are more inspiring than i will ever be :hugs: x

You're not worthless :smile: You have talents and things that you're good at just like everyone else. I know life can be hard and there have been times when I've felt like you have - I've felt a bit directionless before :tongue: but I can assure you you're not. You're valued and you mean just as much as everyone else :smile: :hugs: Don't give up :redface: Don't lose hope.

Well you shouldnt! Youre a lovely person and you bring so much happiness to everyone in your presence! People do need you! We all need you because you help to keep us going! You mean so much to all of us!
Youre not a coward, your not giving up because your strong and will defeat this! You will overcome your problems and then lead a happy life!
Youre inspiring to everyone who has ever spoken to you! Trust me! People look up to you and respect you! I know that youre inspirational to many! :hugs:
Original post by junayd1998
Hot and sleepy

Hott :wink: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling happy. I got a new Yankee candle to add to my collection today :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i am dead :rip:
meet some of you in heaven :lol:
Original post by fatima1998
i am dead :rip:
meet some of you in heaven :lol:

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Latest