The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5840
Original post by FireFreezer77
But it's not through.
How am I an amazing person with a beautiful heart?
I've no idea if you're being serious tbh

I've seen your posts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
Your avatar gave it away slightly :redface:

:hugs:

Omg... I forgot that :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
Your avatar gave it away slightly :redface:

:hugs:

This site screws up how you interact with other people if you depend on it too much. I appreciate that things are not easy for you in real life through no fault of your own, but.. this is a dangerous place to be when you do not realise it. Of course everyone needs an outlet but sometimes you can have much of a good thing. It's often difficult for people to emotionally invest themselves into a friendship, and someone messaging you / not messaging you doesn't mean a huge amount - it's not something to be read into. People stop talking to someone for all kinds of reasons and you either chalk it off as.. a friendship that doesn't work.. or think about how you interact with others and how you can improve - this is something that I am trying to work on in real life.

Things never have been easy for me. I've always been the sad loner who everyone made fun of. I can't do a damn thing right, literally nothing.
Yeah fair enough, it just hurts when it's everyone. Not joking here, 100% of people I've spoken to irl don't speak to me now! 90% of people I speak to on here don't speak to me now. That therefore proves I'm unlikeable! (Seeing as they talk to everyone else still).
Original post by RobML
I've seen your posts

Posted from TSR Mobile

So have I.
I'm just a below average human who shouldnt even exist tbh
So have I.
I'm just a below average human who shouldnt even exist tbh

Omg no don't say that!
Ur perfect just the way u r ! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Things never have been easy for me. I've always been the sad loner who everyone made fun of. I can't do a damn thing right, literally nothing.
Yeah fair enough, it just hurts when it's everyone. Not joking here, 100% of people I've spoken to irl don't speak to me now! 90% of people I speak to on here don't speak to me now. That therefore proves I'm unlikeable! (Seeing as they talk to everyone else still).

I can relate to that, sure. It's years of your life that gets ruined for no apparent reason (not that there ever should be one) and I still make my fair share of screw ups too.

You may or may not just change and develop thick skin - that's what I seem to have developed, and independence as well. Everyone needs friends, don't get me wrong, and up to 6th form you're not really going to meet the kind of people who are ideal for that. I met very few that I am still in touch with. But at uni I have a small circle of friends and that is all I need. I don't have a best friend - nor do I actively wish for one, although having one would be beneficial - I've just never been that close to someone in a long time and that's fine - I've learned how to deal without one, and how to not have my happiness depend on other people. It is difficult to get right and actually find the right kind of friends like that, but once you do it gets better. It sounds like I'm bragging/waffling on about myself but I'm trying to say that sometimes you have to take a step back and be a bit more indifferent to things, even though this is not an easy thing to do and just plough on in life.

What you've said doesn't prove that you're unlikeable - perhaps it is something about how you speak to them or what you speak about - and the fact that this is an online platform, where it's not very easy to make friends or get to know one, especially if you have nothing 'physically in common' as I like to call it, eg going to the same school or playing the same sport together. It takes a lot of practice and reflecting to figure out what the right balance of things is - not that I claim to have reached this stage myself.

In need of some hugs right now.
Man IDEK, just lonely, lost and confused. I post in MHSS and no one replies so I guess they're like my irl friends. But then, I don't see them anymore either so they may as well be nondescript internet people.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Man IDEK, just lonely, lost and confused. I post in MHSS and no one replies so I guess they're like my irl friends. But then, I don't see them anymore either so they may as well be nondescript internet people.

Feeling lonely too ah, sorta empty as well
Feel slimy
Original post by hamza772000
Even the people who cant see?

O i see :lol: emotionally/mentally wise they wouldn't want to be in my position... :redface:
Original post by fatima1998
O i see :lol: emotionally/mentally wise they wouldn't want to be in my position... :redface:
hmmm but jus stay strong, these times will pass Inshallah :h:

Gdnite :h:
Unsure
like i'm being thrown around emotionally. I guess that's every student at my age. And usually I'm not one to feel week. I guess that's what hospital work exp + UKCAT+Results day do to you.
Eharassed from my behaviour last night.
I apologize about that
Eharassed from my behaviour last night.
I apologize about that

So you don't feel that way anymore?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Terrible.
I am extremely angry!!!!!:angry: :rant: I won an exact replica of something on Ebay dead cheap and I was so pleased, and then the seller has cancelled it this morning!!!!! The reason being that the 'item is out of stock or no longer available to sell'. Psssh! I bet someone contacted her after I won and said they'd pay more, so she's refunded me and gone with them instead!!!:rant:

I sent her an angry message and left her TERRIBLE feedback and now I'm reporting her for Seller Non Performance. *****.
Unfortunately that's all I can do, but I'd happily wring her neck if I could!!

Nobody messes with ME on Ebay!!!!! :rant:
Not supposed to be here right now (whoops) but I'm just extremely bored, so **** it
Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest