The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Exam stress hit me hard today
Feeling like crap. I think I have done something to my back. 2 days ago my legs were hurting really badly and I could barely walk and then yesterday and today, my back has been agony and I can't get relief even when l lie down and rest :frown: I should probably try and get an emergency appointment with my GP :frown:
amazed it has taken me this long to post in here again
Reply 63
Depressed and thirsty
'cuz exam is in the next week and I haven't even finished past papers yet and I'm totally running out of time and It's TOO HOT and fasting in this heat is killing me!:cry::cry2:
Exhausted!!!!

I generally really can't wait to leave home, even though I worry about it sometimes. It will be wonderful to be freer.

School is pissing me off, I'm quite certain I won't be paid for the summer. Gits.

Also, general feels bad, man.
Idk whether to be excited or nervous :redface:
Original post by Salamandastron
Idk whether to be excited or nervous :redface:

I think excited :h:
Original post by somemightsay888
I think excited :h:

:lol: well if you say so :colondollar:

Spoiler

Ideologies will be the death of me. :sigh:
:lol: well if you say so :colondollar:

Spoiler

:h:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I am so horrifically underweight that my skinny jeans are baggy :toofunny:
Reply 74
Original post by ravioliyears

Come over for dinner!
I'll fatten you up in no time with rotli, shaak, daal all made out of pure ghee :ahee:

:rofl:
Just so irritated. It hurts when the people you expect to care the most don't show any signs of caring.
Reply 76
Feeling gooood! My exams are going great, but did a stupid mistake today and lost 4 marks which is making me sooooo angry.Funny how in other parts of the world people are dying and starving and im pissed off at 4 marks, I just thought about it like that as im writing this.. cool, I guess I should be happy that im alive and have food and doing great...
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Just so irritated. It hurts when the people you expect to care the most don't show any signs of caring.

:jumphug: well i can think of at least one person (and i count for 2 :wink:) that really do really care :lovehug: xxx

Original post by ravioliyears

You can have some of my fat if you would like it :redface:
and you are perfect Ravioli ok :lovehug: x
Original post by nucdev
Come over for dinner!
I'll fatten you up in no time with rotli, shaak, daal all made out of pure ghee :ahee:

:rofl:

:laugh:

Amazingly enough I had dal maharani the other day. Very good indeed :ahee:

I know I should eat more desi food but most of it is full of ghee :frown:

Original post by Pokémontrainer

Aww I feel ya :hugs:
my teeth hurt
bc braces

n
im hungry

30 MINS LEFT..

Latest