The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feeling awful- first time I've ever felt that everything is going against me.
Man's baffled:s-smilie:.

This guy just wasted an hour of man's time making me stand on the corner looking like I am moving zinos in some dodgy area, you are just a waste man.

I am heading back to my yard.
Original post by Salamandastron
urgh.

Sending you a million virtual hugs. :hugs: xxx

Original post by calm down
Feeling awful- first time I've ever felt that everything is going against me.

Just remember that no matter how bleak things look today, things can always get better. :yep:

Original post by Yafooly
Man's baffled:s-smilie:.

This guy just wasted an hour of man's time making me stand on the corner looking like I am moving zinos in some dodgy area, you are just a waste man.

I am heading back to my yard.

I don't really know what half of the things you wrote mean :lol: but I do hope that you are okay now, in your 'yard' . :yep:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Sending you a million virtual hugs. :hugs: xxx

Just remember that no matter how bleak things look today, things can always get better. :yep:

I don't really know what half of the things you wrote mean :lol: but I do hope that you are okay now, in your 'yard' . :yep:

Thank you I appreciate it.:tongue: I am sure I'll be fine.

And yes I know:redface:. Man is always getting roasted on this forum room for my lingo.:sigh:

Most students on here are from Cambridge or Eton College and acknowledge each other as "chap" or "sir".

But I am from inner city London, and unfortunately this is how we communicate.:redface:
Original post by Yafooly
Thank you I appreciate it.:tongue: I am sure I'll be fine.

And yes I know:redface:. Man is always getting roasted on this forum room for my lingo.:sigh:

Most students on here are from Cambridge or Eton College and acknowledge each other as "chap" or "sir".

But I am from inner city London, and unfortunately this is how we communicate.:redface:

I don't see many people using 'chap'/'sir' as you mentioned :rofl: I'm from the Greater London suburbs so I guess it's just be being a bit dumb with the terminology. :ashamed:
Original post by Yafooly
Yeah but you are from ******* **** though. so isn't that more borderline Essex rather than London?:curious:

And I know you have to dumb it down sometimes to fit it with the crowd.:redface:

How do you know where I live? :gasp:
(edited 7 years ago)
How do you know where I live? :gasp:

Okay don't worry, I starred out your location.

And I know quite a bit of info on a lot of students on this forum room.:tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
You always know how to cheer me up :hugs: I'm hoping on results day I can make them speechless by having better grades than any of them, half of them didn't even revise or even worked hard so to suggest I'm too confident when I found my exams easy and that I revised hard is a bad thing, should I be upset and say I'm a failure?

I personally wouldn't have anything to do with them ever again, but if it'll make you feel better then go for it. :hugs:
Do you ever feel like...

Spoiler

Do you ever feel like...

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB0th8vNLxo
Reply 1150
So
****ing
Stressed
Wicjsjcjkakckkqmcjrnwocnsnwjcjwjcnrkwmc

2 exams clash on Wednesday morning, one on Thursday morning wtf is this OCR you ***** :colonhash: (jk i luv u plz gimme As)

But then I'm freeeeeee

Just tryna figure out how tf to go about learning Chemistry rn :hmmmm: :sigh:
Do you ever feel like...

Spoiler

https://vine.co/v/OFupwLBFhYw

Who knew that a bag could induce so much emotion?

He has some nice moves for a bag. :lol:
Stomach still gurgling like hell and a bit hurty still. But just started watching the latest Game of Thrones and I'm like:zomg: already
Just had a nice refreshing dump. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
Just had a nice refreshing dump. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ewww
Not feeling too well physically today. I look and feel like death but a big hug from one of my cats is helping :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kholmes1
Size 7 is pretty normal/ average. Probably just a little bit above average.
Hope your foots ok?

woahh, you're right!
Just looked it up and the british female average has increased to 6 instead of 4, :biggrin: makes me feel a lot better (and a little stewpid, haha)
And thanks, my foot is okay :smile: (hurt like hell when I woke up, but i feel nothing now so it's all good)
Very sad :frown: