The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tired :yawn:

I just purchased a swear word adult colouring book, I am SO excited for it to come! :colondollar:
I fel like the world is my lobster
no one can ever guess how hungry i am right now :angry: :angry: :angry: :mad2:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Well yeah I've heard that before ofc, but thanks that's what I wanted to hear. Like I can't stop studying - even if I feel like I am doing shite - until someone tells me it's fine. Idk just need to hear it. Time for a break I guess.. Thanks :h:

IT'S FINE! You wil do fab in your exams, I guarantee it - I know a lot more about you than you think :yep: I know that you're a hard worker and aspiring medic (I think?). You'll smash it, I know you will :smile:
Original post by titfortat
IT'S FINE! You wil do fab in your exams, I guarantee it - I know a lot more about you than you think :yep: I know that you're a hard worker and aspiring medic (I think?). You'll smash it, I know you will :smile:

You do ??!
Yes ! Yes that's me :O thank you :cry2: you might think it's stupid but it means a lot to me that you said "hard worker"
Thanks for believing in me :cry2: :cry2: :lovehug:
You do ??!
Yes ! Yes that's me :O thank you :cry2: you might think it's stupid but it means a lot to me that you said "hard worker"
Thanks for believing in me :cry2: :cry2: :lovehug:

I do :wink:
There's absolutely no need to thank me. I know you are - I can sense that you'll aspire to who and what you want to be in the future.
I do :wink:
There's absolutely no need to thank me. I know you are - I can sense that you'll aspire to who and what you want to be in the future.

How do you know that much about me ? I mean aren't you supposed to be new ? Sorry if I'm being edgy asking that, I genuinely wonder :3

Yes I really want to be a doctor :cry2: like really really bad :cry2: but stress is killing me .. Literally. Killing. Me. I need to relax ._.
Just 2 more days...
How do you know that much about me ? I mean aren't you supposed to be new ? Sorry if I'm being edgy asking that, I genuinely wonder :3

Yes I really want to be a doctor :cry2: like really really bad :cry2: but stress is killing me .. Literally. Killing. Me. I need to relax ._.

I don't even know haha :tongue: Yes I am - and I am new! Very new to this site - I barely know how to add attachments :tongue: You're not, don't worry haha.

You will become a doctor! YOU CAN DO IT. One needs self belief and thats all :smile: I say this to everyone, continuously say that you can do it so that you start to think that you can and then you'll start to believe in yourself even more. I was reading @ravioliyears blog posts which @SeanFM showed me and she said some ideas which are quite helpful. I've tried them and they actually work. I never thought that they will, but they do.
I don't even know haha :tongue: Yes I am - and I am new! Very new to this site - I barely know how to add attachments :tongue: You're not, don't worry haha.

You will become a doctor! YOU CAN DO IT. One needs self belief and thats all :smile: I say this to everyone, continuously say that you can do it so that you start to think that you can and then you'll start to believe in yourself even more. I was reading @ravioliyears blog posts which @SeanFM showed me and she said some ideas which are quite helpful. I've tried them and they actually work. I never thought that they will, but they do.

Fair enough :3

Yes I used ro read Ravioli's blog, never tried the tips tho.. Might as well give it a go
Thank you very much for the kind words , really helpful :h: :hugs:
Fair enough :3

Yes I used ro read Ravioli's blog, never tried the tips tho.. Might as well give it a go
Thank you very much for the kind words , really helpful :h: :hugs:

You're very welcome. Anytime you'd like to talk about anything, feel free to tag me :smile:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Just 2 more days...

[scrollr] :nyan: HANG ON :nyan: [/scrollr]
[scroll] :woo: [/scroll]
[scrollr] :woo: [/scrollr]
You're very welcome. Anytime you'd like to talk about anything, feel free to tag me :smile:

Will do if needed, thank you very much :h:
[scrollr] :nyan: HANG ON :nyan: [/scrollr]

<3

I'm going to sleep for an eternity after my last exam. Good luck with yours! I'm sure you'll do well.
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
<3

I'm going to sleep for an eternity after my last exam. Good luck with yours! I'm sure you'll do well.

You'll deserve it :mmm:

Aw ty :cry2: :hugs: sure you'll be fab as well :h:
Original post by Salamandastron
Feel weird.

Weird as in wacky :woo: Or weird as in :s-smilie:?
I feel like I'm being ignored. I feel like I'm just that Indian girl that no one gives a **** about.
I feel like I'm being ignored. I feel like I'm just that Indian girl that no one gives a **** about.

:jumphug:

No way! :noway: I'm certain there are many people who care :yes: They mightn't always show it but yeah :bigsmile:
HmmmmmOK
Original post by Salamandastron
Feel weird.

Good weird or bad weird? :holmes: or just weird weird? :lol:

Dont worry I give a **** about you :h: :hugs: #asiansftw

Latest