The Student Room Group

Will I get an A or B overall?GCSE Spanish Edexcel

I've got a high A on my coursework , and I think I've done really good on my reading probably an A , but i think i did **** on my listening like a D because I guessed mostly everything.What do you think i could get overall?
Depending on UMS, I think that would probably average to a B, but I can't say for sure.
Original post by the pro
I've got a high A on my coursework , and I think I've done really good on my reading probably an A , but i think i did **** on my listening like a D because I guessed mostly everything.What do you think i could get overall?

it depends on the grade boundaries and exact marks, but you would most likely get a high B I think - best to double check with your teacher though
Reply 3
okay thanks ! i really don't want a C though :frown:
Reply 4
You will probably get a mid B. I don't think it will be a C or an A if you have got a D on listening
Reply 5
Original post by Gingerbread101
it depends on the grade boundaries and exact marks, but you would most likely get a high B I think - best to double check with your teacher though

Yeah my courseworks 60% and each of my 2 exams are worth 20% so i really don't know what i'd get :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Anmol_.
You will probably get a mid B. I don't think it will be a C or an A if you have got a D on listening

Hopefully fingers crossed at least a B!

Quick Reply

Latest