The Student Room Group

what movies do you recommend?

what realllyy good horror film do u recommend and maybe other genrers and also really good series
thanks
Reply 1
Thankskilling

Its about a killer turkey
Thankskilling 3

It's about a killer turkey and the search for the last copy of Thankskilling 2
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
I really liked all the Saw movies (1-7)
Reply 3
Lots of good horror movies around:

Spoiler

Movies of other genres:

Spoiler

TV series:

Spoiler

Reply 4
Movie: Gone girl
Tv Show: Dexter and Game of thrones (if you dont already watch it)
Reply 5
Best horrors I could recommend to you are -

The Exorcist
The Wickerman (original)
Misery
Salem's Lot
The Woman in Black
Dark Skies
The Loved Ones
Insidious
Saw movies (especially the first three)
The Visit
Psycho
Alone In The Dark
The Shining (both the movie and the American tv series from the 90s)
Phantasm movies
Hostel 1&2
Reply 6
Hi :smile: I am not fan of horror movies but this year I watch some of them, I liked of ‘Goodnight mommy’ and this one is not too recent but I think you will really like it called ‘The silent of the lambs’ is a mix of drama, crime and horror. I´m a great fan of watch movies, I watch in all different genres for example on comedy I recommend ‘Let´s be Cops’ it´s amazing you will laugh a lot, on action movies I went to the cinema some months ago and saw ‘Captain America: Civil war’ or you might want to watch ‘American Sniper’ it´s also interesting. I am a very romantic person because of this my favorites movies, those that are at the top of thelist are the drama or romance, if you like this kind of film you could watch ‘Me before you’ or ‘The best of me’, I hope you enjoy it!
Reply 7
Hi I am not fan of horror movies but this year I watch some of them, I liked of ‘Goodnight mommy’ and this one is not too recent but I think you will really like it called ‘The silent of the lambs’ is a mix of drama, crime and horror. I´m a great fan of watch movies, I watch in all different genres for example on comedy I recommend ‘Let´s be Cops’ it´s amazing you will laugh a lot, on action movies I went to the cinema some months ago and saw ‘Captain America: Civil war’ or you might want to watch ‘American Sniper’ it´s also interesting. I am a very romantic person because of this my favorites movies, those that are at the top of the list are the drama or romance, if you like this kind of film you could watch ‘Me before you’ or ‘The best of me’, I hope you enjoy it!
If you haven't seen the original Alien, I would recommend you check that out.

Death Bed: The Bed That Eats People

Nekromantik 1 & 2
Friend Request is good! I did spend the majority of my time watching it with my hands over my eyes though... :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest