The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

Oh dear. One gained a positively demeaning 72%.

TTFN
25% rofl
12%

What the **** is a bidet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blackdiamond97
12%

What the **** is a bidet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Something to wash your arse in after taking a ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAiJO-83-E
15% - Chavtastic. Hmm....:smile:

Who the **** takes their shoes off outside the house? In the hallway if you have one yes.
Man's bare posh innit.

I got 36% lol
(edited 7 years ago)
12%

What the **** is a bidet

this is why you got 12% :biggrin::biggrin:- its something that you wash your butt in after you go to the toilet, like a low basin kinda thing.with a tap.
i got 58%..
Original post by JamesN88
15% - Chavtastic. Hmm....:smile:

Who the **** takes their shoes off outside the house? In the hallway if you have one yes.

pretty sure they just meant do you wear shoes around the house or not?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by Banana208
pretty sure they just meant do you wear shoes around the hour or not?

Oh I know but I answered it as it was asked.

Surely a test on "poshness" should have properly worded questions?:biggrin:
24%
Original post by JamesN88
Something to wash your arse in after taking a ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAiJO-83-E

Original post by Banana208
this is why you got 12% :biggrin::biggrin:- its something that you wash your butt in after you go to the toilet, like a low basin kinda thing.with a tap.
i got 58%..

Isn't tissue good enough?

For 12% peasants maybe.:biggrin:

Us 15 percenters have higher standards.

Not for the posh of course not. They're really horrible though. You have to move from the toilet and then.. just no.:facepalm:
For the record I haven't used or ever intend to use one.
Reply 55
19%

Seems too high

Posted from TSR Mobile
51% 75% POSH You look down on everyone you meet and probably think everybody wishes they were as Posh as you. You have no qualms about getting the family silver out for a picnic, and are happy to be spotted at the Henley Regatta in your finest white slacks, straw boater and stripey blazer.

Some of the questions were a bit stupid tho e.g. Do you own a Land Rover, Can you ride a horse and have you had a ski lesson?

I don't have a Land Rover but I've been riding a horse since 6 and skiing since 4 but I'm not posh!! xx
21% pip pip :innocent:.
Said no to EVERYTHING except using a French term while talking, I'm sure I have as French and Eng are kinda similar and erm

cant' remember the other two I said yes for.

Your Result: 9%

0% 25% CHAVTASTIC You’re about as posh as doner kebab. You eat with your mouth open, but at least you know where you come from and will probably stay there!

*******s.
Original post by abc_123_
51% 75% POSH You look down on everyone you meet and probably think everybody wishes they were as Posh as you. You have no qualms about getting the family silver out for a picnic, and are happy to be spotted at the Henley Regatta in your finest white slacks, straw boater and stripey blazer.

Some of the questions were a bit stupid tho e.g. Do you own a Land Rover, Can you ride a horse and have you had a ski lesson?

I don't have a Land Rover but I've been riding a horse since 6 and skiing since 4 but I'm not posh!! xx

Skiing's not really posh anymore like it was 30 years ago, it's just like any other package holiday.

If it was I doubt they'd have let me within 100 miles of the Alps.:smile:

Quick Reply