Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Rate my application

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

I think its pants but this is what i wrote for supporting info

JD PS are on this link

Since starting my post asa HR apprentice is September 2015, Ihave a range of skills and experiences.I have provided administrative support in many ways , I have entered andmaintained records in Oracle Productions (SBS) and used Microsoft excel to update spreadsheets which are used internally by my teams, I have used theseprogrammes and updated the data on themto ensure that all data held is accurate. I have also sorted incoming and outgoing post when I have been working on HRfrontline, I arrange the post into therelevant teams and then distribute it to the teams so they can action documentswhich have been received through thepost. I have used office equipment when needed to assist me in completing my duties. I have responded to employee queries in a number of ways, these include queries over email,which I respond to in a timely manor . I have also answered high volumes ofqueries over the phone in my time overHR frontline where I would of provided a professional customer service. I have also responded to queries face to face this iswhen I get queries from employees when attending there DBS appointment , I also carry out face to facecommunication when colleagues have any queries. I have used electronic storingsystem when saving documents under my teams directory on the internal server, Iwould mainly save forms and letters which I have sent out in the localdirectories. I have booked rooms andappointments when scheduling DBS and preemployment appointments for myself and colleagues which is providing administrative support tomy team. I respond to writtencorrespondence through the use ofemails and letters to answer any questions or queries, or to respond to whathas been sent to me. I regard all matters which can cause an health and safetyIssue very seriously and I ensure that none of my actions could result into a safety issue for myself or colleagues who areworking around me, I also regard equality as a important issue because everyone deserves to be treated fairly . Ipossess a grade C in English andMathematics, I am working towards alevel 2 in business administration, andwould be willing to progress to a level3 if necessary. I have experience of working in a busyoffice environment when working on HR frontline, the team has high volumes ofcalls and I assist the callers in answering and asking when I am unsure I will ask back office. I have used Oracle (SBS) HR view to help assist me with any queries in regards to anyinformation held on the system. I amcomputer literate and have used a rangeof different programmes and these include Microsoft word for document production , I have used SBS and Microsoft excel for dataentry and maintaining records to ensure they are accurate. I have never had a reason to use powerpoint,but can still use it to an advanced level. I have the ability to workwell in a team and work with others within the organisation because I communicate with others well and I’m flexible and open to change, I have worked in two different teamswhich are HR Administration and HR Frontline, so I have had to adapt to a range of contrasting duties . I can portray a positive professional image .I have many interpersonal skills such as good communication, problem solvingskills to identify and solve potential problems, I also have good listening skills. I also havegood transferable skills such as time management and working to internaldeadlines in terms of completing address changes and completing forms in the deadlines specified

Too many I haves in there. And you wrote your skills like s shopping list at the end it doesn't look very professional.

I confess, after counting three typos before I finished the first sentence, I stopped reading.

This would go straight into the bin.

EDIT: I gather you've taken this straight from a webform hence the odd formatting/missing spaces, so my comment was possibly a bit harsh. You've still got a typo in the first sentence though.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.