The Student Room Group

Girls - What is your type?

Scroll to see replies

My type is women
Original post by davgen7
I do apart from the hair (Brown)

Ah so close!! You nearly made it ahah. Actually how dark is your hair?
Reply 82
Original post by Sarah sahara
Ah so close!! You nearly made it ahah. Actually how dark is your hair?

Pretty dark, please tell me im worthy </3
Original post by davgen7
Pretty dark, please tell me im worthy </3

On a scale of 1 to dark, how dark is your hair :colonhash:
Reply 84

why do you care about hair colour?😂 it will go grey one day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by davgen7

hmmm... You're in!! :bban::bumps::congrats::danceboy:
Reply 87
Original post by mollycatb
why do you care about hair colour?😂 it will go grey one day

Posted from TSR Mobile

shes even asking about the shade and i dont really get why shes so interested in the hair colour of some randomer on the internet ngl
Reply 88
hmmm... You're in!! :bban::bumps::congrats::danceboy:

gee thanks (y)
Original post by davgen7
gee thanks (y)

My pleasure. I'm just playing but I guess it all comes down to personality at the end of the day :bunny2: See ya!
1) Height I'm 6' so ideally be taller, but I don't exactly see an issue for falling for someone around 5'9+
2) Build (Muscles etc) If he plays a sport then ok 6 pack but I prefer larger build/ untoned tbh. 6 packs just scream vanity imo
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?) Gotta have a sense of humour and be passionate and independent
4) Alpha Male no wtf its 2016 get out
4) Tattoos? If they have a meaning then yay but if he got them after a drunken night w/ the lads from Chester in Ibiza then no bye
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved? 50/50- be passionate and good at something to make you better than everyone but not OTT ygm
6) Clingy or Chilled dont text me 24/7 on a night out but be both
7) Ambitious or laid back I'm both so again be both
8) Educated or Not? Rich
Taller than me (im 5'3so its no difficult), slim (not muscley), kind, patient, understanding, same interests as me and someone who doesn't become annoying after a while. Someone who is the same intelligence as me and isn't interested in alcohol or smoking or drugs
Original post by Massethetics
More recently since Love Island started i have seen a lot of girls talk about their "type" of lad, obviously it has been going on for ages but i have seen more and more taking about what their ideal type is and im curious.

Below are the criteria you can consider and then under the criteria what you find to be most ideal

------- I AM BORED AS F REVISING AND ITS SATURDAY NIGHT ------

1) Height
2) Build (Muscles etc)
3) What type of Personality (Shy? Confident?)
4) Alpha Male
4) Tattoos?
5) Attitude - Cocky or reserved?
6) Clingy or Chilled
7) Ambitious or laid back
8) Educated or Not?

Feel free to add any others you feel adequate.

Really CBA to revise - As you can tell

1. Taller than me- ideally five ten.
2. Slim/toned, an athletic body.
3. Confident but not arrogant.
4. Haha not if he actually calls himself that.
5. Not cocky, somewhere inbetween the two.
6. Fairly easy going but still attentive.
7. Ambitious, as long as they aren't overly so to the point that they don't have any free time.
8. Intelligent. Doesn't matter if they have a degree though.
From the majority of replies its really coming back down to the same

Tall - Dark - Handsome just with a few extras which is a given in most guys.

Quite interesting im not going to lie that most girls want tall guys with "toned" bodies.

Im quite surprised that girls arent more into the Jeff Seid/ CG bodies if im honest.
Reply 94

Quite interesting im not going to lie that most girls want tall guys with "toned" bodies.

Im quite surprised that girls arent more into the Jeff Seid/ CG bodies if im honest.

Tbh I only want a tallish guy because I'm short. Only like 5'3. Yeah everyone likes the idea of a toned guy. I have no idea who Jeff Seid is.

*edit. Just googled Jeff Seid. All I can see is steroids. That's way too much. Imo

It's over done that's why. It looks too try hard, too forced. A little bit of muscle due to having an active day to day life or hobbies through climbing etc is much more attractive. Also we are more sensual than guys. Jeff doesn't look like he would feel very nice. There's nothing soft or cuddly about him. We like a good snuggle and someone who looks companionable and warm.

Jeff has a nice face. Shame that he went overboard and now looks physically too hard. There's nothing endearing about that look.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Cool
This thread is dead so I probs won't get a response but I am increasingly finding less athletic bodies attractive n idk why

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mollycatb
This thread is dead so I probs won't get a response but I am increasingly finding less athletic bodies attractive n idk why

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some maybe most women might not particularly prefer ripped boys because most women are out of shape themselves and will feel inadequate and judged if they go out with a ripped guy.

That's one theory so please don't be offended, I'm sure you're lovely.

Another theory is that ripped guys are perceived to be arrogant (too much confidence being a bad thing) and if you actually visit a bodybuilding forum, you'll be amazed at how quite a few guys work hard to validate this theory.
Original post by Anonymous
Some maybe most women might not particularly prefer ripped boys because most women are out of shape themselves and will feel inadequate and judged if they go out with a ripped guy.

That's one theory so please don't be offended, I'm sure you're lovely.

Another theory is that ripped guys are perceived to be arrogant (too much confidence being a bad thing) and if you actually visit a bodybuilding forum, you'll be amazed at how quite a few guys work hard to validate this theory.

No offence taken, although I'm not in good shape hahah. I think I find their non conformity to western beauty ideals kind of endearing, it almost makes them a little vulnerable and I like that {not in a psychotic way lmao} it's just cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending