The Student Room Group

Which Charmed powers would like you to have?

Poll

Which power?

Anyone watch charmed? you know that early 2000 show thats so amazing :hoppy:

kkk so first one is Piper who can freeze and blow up things

Spoiler

Phoebe - no idea what she does but she can fly-ish

Spoiler

Paige can teleport herself and objects

Spoiler

Prue's power is premonition and telekinis

Spoiler

I was going to do Heroes powers but thats a hell of a long list , which i might do later :redface:

personally i'd have Paiges superpower, it's so pretty those blue sparkles

Scroll to see replies

I wanna be a parselmouth so I can communicate with all the snakes on TSR.

Wrong show but my point stands.
Idk, but all I can remember is that everyone everywhere is always shouting for Leo's help. So I'd wanna have Leo's powers. :h:
Reply 3
Original post by flyingpanda
Idk, but all I can remember is that everyone everywhere is always shouting for Leo's help. So I'd wanna have Leo's powers. :h:

thats a bit of a headache :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Erm i think all 3 and some main casts

P L O T. A R M O R
I can't even remember what his powers were tbh. :lol:
Reply 6
Original post by flyingpanda
I can't even remember what his powers were tbh. :lol:

people called him and he (like paige) teleports to the callers, he can also heal :redface:
Reply 7
i'd blow up things! ^_^ and freezing things would be so fun - i could get so much done while everyone was frozen

i'm sure in the show that phoebe can levitate, have premonitions, is an empath and i'm sure that she's got like, slightly extra strength? she already knew martial arts beforehand! also, prue's can astral project herself!
Oooooo okay, healing sounds like my thing. I'll take it! :biggrin:
I think Phoebe is the hottest.
Oh, is that not what were doing?
Original post by ellsy95
i'd blow up things! ^_^ and freezing things would be so fun - i could get so much done while everyone was frozen

i'm sure in the show that phoebe can levitate, have premonitions, is an empath and i'm sure that she's got like, slightly extra strength? she already knew martial arts beforehand! also, prue's can astral project herself!

oh my gosh, imagine freezing everyone in the exam hall and just like chilling with snacks while finishing off the paper with google in your hands :eek3:

whats astral projection?
phoebes power was so vague though, i hardly saw her get involved in fights, she only threw like potions and shes out
I'm stuck between freeze and premonition. The ability to freeze things or to influence the fourth dimension. Can anyone help me out?

The ability to change solidified time, the ability to no longer be a slave to my synapses. That's what premonitions would allow me to do.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
so, somehow prue can kinda, make a "ghost" physical version of herself, while her real version is safe? if you get me? so, she can be in say her bedroom and then imagine herself to be in the kitchen? according to the charmed wikia:
Astral Projection is the ability to project one's consciousness into an astral form outside the body. When a person astral projects, their physical body falls to the floor, slumps over or remains still until they return.While in "astral mode", powers are dormant. However, some advanced users have mastered the skill to use their powers whilst astral projecting.

and i think phoebe's powers were more passive (unlike you know blowing things up and moving things) so they aren't as noticeable! also, the amount of times they change (i.e. her becoming the wife of The Source and having evil powers, and then the flashbacks to when she was evil in another life) is so confusing!

that said, i haven't read the comics so i'm not sure if they change in that or not!
Original post by XcitingStuart
I'm stuck between freeze and premonition. The ability to freeze things or to influence the fourth dimension. Can anyone help me out?

The ability to change solidified time, the ability to no longer be a slave to my synapses. That's what premonitions would allow me to do.

i think freezing time would have a bigger advantage :P you'll have time to think things through while not wasting any time.

Original post by ellsy95
so, somehow prue can kinda, make a "ghost" physical version of herself, while her real version is safe? if you get me? so, she can be in say her bedroom and then imagine herself to be in the kitchen? according to the charmed wikia:
Astral Projection is the ability to project one's consciousness into an astral form outside the body. When a person astral projects, their physical body falls to the floor, slumps over or remains still until they return.While in "astral mode", powers are dormant. However, some advanced users have mastered the skill to use their powers whilst astral projecting.

and i think phoebe's powers were more passive (unlike you know blowing things up and moving things) so they aren't as noticeable! also, the amount of times they change (i.e. her becoming the wife of The Source and having evil powers, and then the flashbacks to when she was evil in another life) is so confusing!

that said, i haven't read the comics so i'm not sure if they change in that or not!

i get you, its like your consciousness is elsewhere but your body. thats quite a useless power i think :redface: thats what i dont get with phoebe, it's always changing but i think the one she uses most is the levitation thingy.
Phoebe has premonitions :cookie:

And teleportation definitely! :excited:
Reply 15
yeah! and i think it is levitation (by the end at least, for definite!) her premonitions are mostly at the beginning of the show and then she just has less.. and less.

which one would you prefer?
The teleportation one. I could be like Hayden Christensen in Jumper
Original post by ellsy95
yeah! and i think it is levitation (by the end at least, for definite!) her premonitions are mostly at the beginning of the show and then she just has less.. and less.

which one would you prefer?

out of phoebes powers? i would have levitation, im trying to think real life here, like i could pretty much jump off a bridge to get away from anyone chasing me :redface: im not sure where premonition would get me tbh, what about you?
Reply 18
oh i meant out of the sisters! sorry! haha!

but out of phoebe's? probably levitation too. i'm sure she kinda flies about in one episode? either way, it would be pretty cool to float :tongue:
I want Piper's powers, if I hate somebody, I can blow them up :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest