The Student Room Group

Boyfriend trouble

i know i have exams to be getting on with but ever since my break up i cant seem to get over that a couple walks pass me and i wish i was in their place with someone. If someone is out there (a nice, handsome,muslim boy) please talk 2 me :smile:
There is a very nice, incredibly handsome Muslim for you.

His name is Allah.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BristolFresher15
There is a very nice, incredibly handsome Muslim for you.

His name is Allah.

Spoiler

I agree and liked the post but Allah isn't Muslim but I understand what you were trying to say :smile:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I agree and liked the post but Allah isn't Muslim but I understand what you were trying to say :smile:

I was trying to be quippy not factual.
Reply 4
Original post by BristolFresher15
I was trying to be quippy not factual.

then do not be quippy, im serious about this
Original post by triplet10
then do not be quippy, im serious about this

What I wrote in the spoiler was serious. If you can't function without a boyfriend and/or have a hard time getting over things, you're going to have trouble later in life.

You should learn now. It'll be useful.
I know it will be incredibly tough and easier said than done, but you must at least try to put your thoughts on hold, if only temporarily, if you want to do well. :smile: Imagine how incredible it will feel if you are able to overcome these feelings and get the grades that you want. I can only suggest that you maybe put these worries to rest, either by speaking to a friend or a family member who can reassure you, then tell yourself that you will do this and get to it. The exams are only momentary but they are important. You have it in you, I know it! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I know it will be incredibly tough and easier said than done, but you must at least try to put your thoughts on hold, if only temporarily, if you want to do well. :smile: Imagine how incredible it will feel if you are able to overcome these feelings and get the grades that you want. I can only suggest that you maybe put these worries to rest, either by speaking to a friend or a family member who can reassure you, then tell yourself that you will do this and get to it. The exams are only momentary but they are important. You have it in you, I know it! :smile:

aww thanks i really appreciate your guidance and advice. i am staying strong and fighting over this. My family is complicated because we r muslims. they forbid bf's and all that crap. thanks once again!!
Original post by triplet10
aww thanks i really appreciate your guidance and advice. i am staying strong and fighting over this. My family is complicated because we r muslims. they forbid bf's and all that crap. thanks once again!!

You're very welcome. :hugs:Good luck!
Reply 9
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
You're very welcome. :hugs:Good luck!

Thanks u too in ur life :smile: :*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending