The Student Room Group

Kylie Jenner lip kit?

Is the Kylie Jenner lip kit good?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yeah..
The nail polishes are **** as you can get better.
But the lip kit is amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
ive heard very mixed reviews, so i'd say go for it definitely but don't go out of your way to get them!
Reply 3
Original post by Habina786xx
Yeah..
The nail polishes are **** as you can get better.
But the lip kit is amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 4
Original post by Rainbowcorn
ive heard very mixed reviews, so i'd say go for it definitely but don't go out of your way to get them!

Yeah, I saw Jeffree stars review
Has she improved the glosses? If so then yeah get it. But remeber that there are loads of dupes and the shades themselves aren't anything special so you could get a similar shade- just a better formula( if the one you want is out of stock)
Hope this helped xx
btw i just started a beauty blog recently, be grand if you could check it out and leave a comment!
http://mlena.blog.com/
Reply 7
Original post by Banana208
Has she improved the glosses? If so then yeah get it. But remeber that there are loads of dupes and the shades themselves aren't anything special so you could get a similar shade- just a better formula( if the one you want is out of stock)
Hope this helped xx

I think Kylie has improved the glosses. Kylie Jenner just came out with a new matte lip line which is sold out I think. I might find dubes on youtube but I really wan't to buy Kylie Jenner's lip kit. Thank you:smile:
Reply 8
btw i just started a beauty blog recently, be grand if you could check it out and leave a comment!

I'll check it out

Hiya, I think that it's great start but just remember that [IMO] pictures, text design/font and layout are key features of blogs.
Other than that the content is fine and informative :biggrin:
Hiya, I think that it's great start but just remember that [IMO] pictures, text design/font and layout are key features of blogs.
Other than that the content is fine and informative :biggrin:

so more pictures etc?? i am slowly working on the design and layout, but im not the best with stuff like that so just exploring it all really! thank you!
Original post by mero22
I'll check it out

thank you!
so more pictures etc?? i am slowly working on the design and layout, but im not the best with stuff like that so just exploring it all really! thank you!

yh I think either it didn't load all of them or you only had one picture. Maybe for each product you mention, a picture to match? there are loads of beauty bloggers around so take inspiration from them. Stick to a theme. And then have fun with it. be as crazy or creative as you want.
Good luck!
Tbh i think you should wait couple of months and wait for some improvements...
Reply 14
thank you!

Have you seen youtubers like beautycrush's blog ?More pictures would look good:smile:
yh I think either it didn't load all of them or you only had one picture. Maybe for each product you mention, a picture to match? there are loads of beauty bloggers around so take inspiration from them. Stick to a theme. And then have fun with it. be as crazy or creative as you want.
Good luck!

yeah no i did only have 1 picture! thank you so much! much appreciated!
Original post by mero22
Is the Kylie Jenner lip kit good?

You don't need all of that! Just get a shot glass and some time :biggrin:
It's much easier than spending all of your lovely money :biggrin:
Original post by mero22
Have you seen youtubers like beautycrush's blog ?More pictures would look good:smile:

no i havent! i will have a look now! thanks :smile: do you know if im allowed to take pictures from google and brands etc or is that 'copy right' ?
no i havent! i will have a look now! thanks :smile: do you know if im allowed to take pictures from google and brands etc or is that 'copy right' ?

pretty sure its ok
Reply 19

I think it's copyright. You can also try a background layout :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest