The Student Room Group

Guys, do you find stretch marks a turn off?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Proxenus
I am ridiculously good. If they dont have stretch marks it means they have a small pair of breasts, small ass and a small heart

:rofl:
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
What the hell !! That's absolutely disgusting. It looks like scars of someone that got shot on the ass. How is this the latest fashion ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Was hoping you could tell me.
Original post by xobeauty
Was hoping you could tell me.

Lol. I had thought that you would be able to provide answers after the 'chicken legs' incident. I thought the lower half of the body was your speciality. 😂😂😂😂

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Lol. I had thought that you would be able to provide answers after the 'chicken legs' incident. I thought the lower half of the body was your speciality. 😂😂😂😂

From a women's point of view I could tell you about men but other way around I can't say men's logic. Well I can but....
If you got stretch marks it usually means you're thiccc so it's all good.
Personally idc about stretch marks though
yes - how on earth does a person even *get* stretch marks at your age? I used to be fat, for instance, and now I'm not - why don't I have them?
Original post by Proxenus
Stretch marks on a girl are signs of a real woman

ah yes because all women without stretch marks aren't real, they're imaginary??
Original post by Articultr
ah yes because all women without stretch marks aren't real, they're imaginary??

inb4autism
Original post by xobeauty
From a women's point of view I could tell you about men but other way around I can't say men's logic. Well I can but....

It seems you've forgotten about the 'chicken legs' incident on TSR. Remember. Remember the time that you posted this comment as a TSR member.

It seems you've forgotten about the 'chicken legs' incident on TSR. Remember. Remember the time that you posted this comment as a TSR member.

What did I say?
Wellllll what an oddiot attracting thread! Soo i had a bad experiance involving a black girl and as a niave yr9 boy, i thought alll black girls would have dry scaly skin after my hand encounterd its first interacial experiance lol.

Now as a confident popular more experienced young adult, i can honestly and sheepishly say the softest bum i have ever held, belonged to a jamaican girl from wolves lol. Soo its impossible to judge!

A stretch mark feels like skin so if shes soft and smooth shes attractive. Just like the 2 black 1 korean or the english girls (sooo want to add bengali to that list!) I have been with have been unique on feel and senses.. obvs initially pleasing but stretch markscould personally NEVER EVER EVER change my opinion of attraction. Same as size, religion, dress sense, and social circle. If im attracted im attracted... Plus they are most likely to be in the sexiest places on the female body...... thighs, breasts, hips and bottoms soo yea defffo a sign of being attractive!!..
Reply 71
Original post by Profesh
I'm saddened to hear that.

You caught me on a bad day. My mum hasn't been well.

However, I do struggle to recognise the person I was, but I think that has more to do with how my thoughts have changed. You might perceive me to be much the same.
no, guys aren't as shallow as girls ;p

Quick Reply