The Student Room Group

PLEASE READ: Welcome to Law Study Help

Welcome to the Law Study Help Forum!

If you're new to TSR, feel free to head over to the Welcome Lounge and introduce yourself to the wider TSR Community. Maybe pop into Chat too!

Looking for help with your University applications and your Personal Statement? Use our Personal Statement forum which has a fancy tool to help you get started.

**DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS TO ASSESSMENTS IN THIS FORUM**
**TURNITIN WILL FLAG IT AS PLAGIARISED**

Getting your question answered

The users who try to help you really do want to help! When you post your question it is really useful if you:

1. Include the points or full answer you have already written to the question

2. If needed, the entire question

3. A list of statute and common law you have used if not already in your answer

4. Pick the correct label when posting (A-Level, Undergraduate etc)

5. Quote each other if you definitely want a reply, otherwise :iiam:

What should I definitely not do?

Please don't expect us to actually do your homework for you. By trying to come up with your own answer first gives others a starting point to see how you have attempted the question and maybe see things in a slightly different way. Chances are any of us could be having just as much difficulty as you are!

We're all here to help each other, and sometimes might get things a little wrong, if we work together we'll get better marks!

Asking for Legal Advice

Most users in this area of TSR are students and as a result this forum cannot provide legal advice for scenarios in your day-to-day life. The answers given here should be viewed for study only. They are not precedents for practice, sample answers, and cannot form grounds for any legal claim, counterclaim, defence, or document.

Your best sources for legal advice would be: a solicitor regulated by the SRA; the Citizens Advice Bureau; pro-bono clinics at regional law schools (BPP University, University of Law) and the radio station LBC do a "legal hour" some evenings, where you can phone in with your question for free.

Where else can I post?

Due to the nature of Study Help, the off-topic and other TSR community guidelines apply in this section, including swear filter avoidance, offensiveness, and illegal activity.

If you have a query regarding a specific moderation action, please do not post on the public, post in Ask the Community Team.

If if you are asking for exam help, Law Study Help may not provide you with a relevant answer. The other sections are:

TSR Community - including other sub-sections such as Blogs and Forum Games.
Life and Style - including Health and Relationships.
Hobbies and Interests- including Technology and Sport
Debate and Current Affairs - including Society and Religion
Study Help - including GCSEs and A-Levels
University and University Courses - including UCAS Applications and University Life
Universities and HE colleges - including Oxbridge and International Study
Careers and Jobs - including Apprenticeships and Temporary Employment

Need any other help? Feel free to post in TSR news, help and feedback, or message one of the team

Good Luck!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Anyone who has studied consumer and commercial law, what case law is there for distance-selling and e-commerce? Atm the only case I have is Neocleous v Rees but I'm really struggling to find other cases. If anyone has any knowledge on this, it would be very much appreciated!! 😁
Reply 2
Hello, I can guided you through this law task
Original post by wi1234
Anyone who has studied consumer and commercial law, what case law is there for distance-selling and e-commerce? Atm the only case I have is Neocleous v Rees but I'm really struggling to find other cases. If anyone has any knowledge on this, it would be very much appreciated!! 😁
Reply 3
Hello everyone!

I am doing a survey of the study tools (mobile apps) that law students use to help them improve productivity in law school. Based on our online research, the ones we think are more catered to law school students are:
- Black's Law Dictionary
- Quizlet
- Ginger Snail
- Evernote
- AnkiApp
- SimpleMind
- Soundnote
- Notion

Links to all these apps are in the survey for your ease of reference!

Obsidian is another cool note-taking tool with a "coding" feel.

If you have a minute (2 minutes to be exact), I would be grateful if you could let us know how often you use these apps in the following survey: Law App Survey

On the same note, if there are other apps that you think law students would find super helpful, please let us know!

Thank you for your time!

Quick Reply

Latest