The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Used to be 4-7
Now it's around 3x if I keep myself occupied otherwise.

Im a girl so idk if it's called "jerking" off.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Used to be 4-7
Now it's around 3x if I keep myself occupied otherwise.

Im a girl so idk if it's called "jerking" off.

How old are you btw?
How old are you btw?

Why?
Reply 4
Why?

I always thought that girls had a fairly low sex drive, that's why, so I was wondering if I could compare yours to mine (that sounded really pervy lol), cus we're roughly the same age.
Erm a lot less than that maybe 3-4 times a week, can be less though if I'm stressed or really busy. I'm a girl as well
I always thought that girls had a fairly low sex drive, that's why, so I was wondering if I could compare yours to mine (that sounded really pervy lol), cus we're roughly the same age.

I guess I have a high sex drive.

Lemme tell you though with girls is if they're not that horny they'll find a guy they're into and their drive with increase like crazy. So imagine how Bad Mine gets when I like a guy lmao. Anyway what I'm saying is even if a girl has a low/medium drive when she falls for a guy her sex drive for him will increase a lot.

How old are you then?
Reply 7
I guess I have a high sex drive.

Lemme tell you though with girls is if they're not that horny they'll find a guy they're into and their drive with increase like crazy. So imagine how Bad Mine gets when I like a guy lmao. Anyway what I'm saying is even if a girl has a low/medium drive when she falls for a guy her sex drive for him will increase a lot.

How old are you then?

Thanks for that info!!
I'm 16
Reply 8
Varies for me, anything between 1-5 times a day.
Once a week probably, my libido has completely gone since I started cutting (not self harm lmao - dieting)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
69 times , more if my sister does it though
usually about 3-8 times day, dead serious about that.

Maximum 3 times on a school day :smile:

Probably used to be 2-5 times a day, since with my girlfriend usually 1, 2 at most!
(She may read this so if I get told off, it's on you OP)
(If she's reading this, I don't masturbate at all because I love my girlfriend)
When I was a teenager, it used to be a lot more! At least once a day, but now I'm a bit older it's more like once a week.

It's not that my sex drive has gone down, I definitely have a high sex drive but I'd rather have sex most of the time than masturbate.
Original post by Sacred Ground
Once a week probably, my libido has completely gone since I started cutting (not self harm lmao - dieting)

Posted from TSR Mobile

is that not a signal...

Original post by Lucarious30
Probably used to be 2-5 times a day, since with my girlfriend usually 1, 2 at most!
(She may read this so if I get told off, it's on you OP)
(If she's reading this, I don't masturbate at all because I love my girlfriend)

can't you just masturbate *over* her, that way it's still showing love to your girlfriend??
Varies with my cycle and dunno what else, sometimes I'll go for like a month of nothing, other times it'll be probs a max of 2 or very occasionally 3 times a day, usually I'd say about once a day or every other day or just a couple of times a week. I do it more often if I have showers more often :wink:
About 6 times a week and im a 15 year old girl
Once or twice a week roughly. I'm a 23 yr old girl.
A couple of times a day if I don't have anyone to ****. However, not much now as me and my mom have developed a very intimate sexual relationship recently. We **** a couple of times a day, women who have been pregnant have beautiful vaginas btw. If she has a really heavy bloodflow on her period, I just hire someone to ****, or go to my cousins house as she doesn't like wearing condoms. You should just have sex instead, as it's a million times better!
3 to 5 times a week
I’m 17 male and do it about 3 times a day
When I was younger 13-16 I used to like 6/7 times a day but decreased recently

Latest