Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Age you started masturbating [anon]

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

Saw a thread similar to this, so:
    Age you started masturbating (or age right now if you don't)

I would ask how, but that might be a bit too personal even whilst being anonymous

I started when I was 11 or 12, not sure.

I'm a guy

Male, and I haven't yet.

Humping wet warm towel on bathroom floor after having a bath.

13ish, female, didn't really know what I was doing and was unsuccessful in finishing until older maybe 16? 15? not sure

detachable showerhead=winnn

around 12ish

actually didn't know i was masturbating as i thought masturbation was fingering, but realised that rubbing and getting pleasure on what i didn't know was the clit area was also masturbating
    found that out some years later i think
    also i was religious at the time so it was a bit of a bummer to realise i was masturbating
    but i'm atheist now and don't regret anything lol!!

Male, 19
    I think 13 or 14

Female, 11ish, started after first time I had sex.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Female, 11ish, started after first time I had sex.
    woah you ****ed at 11 nice

10/11 - Male

Posted from TSR Mobile

Male, started masturbating to orgasm at 12, but enjoyed "dry humping" things before that.

Male - 11ish

Female, started when I was 10/11. I started my period when I was 9 so I was generally just an early developer...

At least that's the age I started deliberately masturbating for pleasure, before then I'd got feelings from riding horses and things but never realised that I could do it purposefully. Probably had my first orgasm when I was about 12.

I'm female aged 18 and started around 12 just rubbing myself. Always been too scared to actually finger myself as it might hurt?? But want to as Ive never been able to orgasm

I am curious as I have never done it

Age 8 or 9. Can't massively remember just that it was suggested to me.

Male, 10..
    Was just playing, then thought I broke it when finished.. I WAS NOT TOLD HOW TO USE MY WEAPON

Female, 12/13-ish? I knew what I was doing, just didn't realise how to properly get myself off until months later lol

I started yesterday....haven't finished yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Anonymous)
    woah you ****ed at 11 nice
    Hey, it was an accident

Female and probably about 14/15. I didn't know that I was actually doing it for a while as it wasn't fingering, but I knew it felt good.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.