The Student Room Group

Confused about this girl...

Theres this girl I like and just as I suddenly became interested in her, my friend asked her if she found me attractive(he didnt know I liked her). At the time I didnt know he was, but I looked at her and she was smiling and I got this amazing feeling and realised I definitely liked her(sorry if this is too cringe worthy). Later my friend told me she found me attractive and I was a 7/10. First off, I find my self very unattractive, and a girl called me 4 one whilst others rated me 6. But this girl, my crush, gave me a 7. Recently I followed her on instagram but she only accepted it and didnt follow me back. I was confused why as she follows more people than the amount of followers she has. Does anyone know why shes doing this? im confused as hell
Cringe
wut lol
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Theres this girl I like and just as I suddenly became interested in her, my friend asked her if she found me attractive(he didnt know I liked her). At the time I didnt know he was, but I looked at her and she was smiling and I got this amazing feeling and realised I definitely liked her(sorry if this is too cringe worthy). Later my friend told me she found me attractive and I was a 7/10. First off, I find my self very unattractive, and a girl called me 4 one whilst others rated me 6. But this girl, my crush, gave me a 7. Recently I followed her on instagram but she only accepted it and didnt follow me back. I was confused why as she follows more people than the amount of followers she has. Does anyone know why shes doing this? im confused as hell

she doesn't like you sorry bro
Reply 4
You say you have been there with liking a girl, did you ask her in person?

X

You think she doesn't like you based on Instagram? I think you're inferring too much from an action she may have not even given a second thought about.

I'm curious, have you ever spoken to the girl?
Like every single one of her photos on IG so she gets the point
ask her directly! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by flyingpanda
You think she doesn't like you based on Instagram? I think you're inferring too much from an action she may have not even given a second thought about.

I'm curious, have you ever spoken to the girl?

I think thats the problem...Ive only spoken to her twice. Once this year and once 4 years ago....
ask her directly.u might get a good response.good luck
I think thats the problem...Ive only spoken to her twice. Once this year and once 4 years ago....

Then tbh, I think you need to make an attempt to talk to her.. The chances that you are both secretly like each other, while barely having spoken are slim. But you can make a good impression by talking to her. :h:
Original post by ImagineCats
Like every single one of her photos on IG so she gets the point

No, coz then they screenshot it and post it :/
Original post by flyingpanda
Then tbh, I think you need to make an attempt to talk to her.. The chances that you are both secretly like each other, while barely having spoken are slim. But you can make a good impression by talking to her. :h:

Thats what I thought, but why would she not follow me back?
Thats what I thought, but why would she not follow me back?

Maybe she just doesn't like the content on your Instagram. :s-smilie:

Logically, it's hardly something to obsess over. :colondollar:
Original post by Bulletzone
No, coz then they screenshot it and post it :/

omg lol
Man up and talk face to face. Internet communication creates expectations that may not have any meaning in real life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending