The Student Room Group

1 day left until GCSE exams and I feel incredibly morbid and I'm bound to fail

Hi everyone

I've been feeling incredibly down for the past months and it has left me feeling incredibly morbid with very little motivation to do much school work....

I've done very little revision and I'm predicted low grades in my subjects and in a days time I have got my final exams

I feel that I'm absolutely ****ed and I've truly got no idea what to do with myself when I've had such little drive and I'm left with very little knowledge for my exams....

any advice would be greatly appreciated
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone

I've been feeling incredibly down for the past months and it has left me feeling incredibly morbid with very little motivation to do much school work....

I've done very little revision and I'm predicted low grades in my subjects and in a days time I have got my final exams

I feel that I'm absolutely ****ed and I've truly got no idea what to do with myself when I've had such little drive and I'm left with very little knowledge for my exams....

any advice would be greatly appreciated

Watch YouTube videos. Think about your future what kind of career do you want for yourself? Just imagine after a few weeks of hard work you can relax, and be confident on results day that your results WILL be what you want.
Don't worry, GCSEs don't mean a lot - for employment or university, they're not that important.

Focus on getting yourself better (maybe go to GP?) before you stress yourself over revision
Reply 3
Original post by zXcodeXz
Watch YouTube videos. Think about your future what kind of career do you want for yourself? Just imagine after a few weeks of hard work you can relax, and be confident on results day that your results WILL be what you want.

Original post by Noodlzzz
Don't worry, GCSEs don't mean a lot - for employment or university, they're not that important.

Focus on getting yourself better (maybe go to GP?) before you stress yourself over revision

Thank you for the advice :smile:

I definitely think I failed that exam but I still have other subjects I can catch up on in the time being which can get me my passes

And I'll definitely try to get to a GP about it
Reply 4
Original post by zXcodeXz

This is why I fail in life :lol:

Just give it everything you got OP, it'll work out in the end... even if you fail every single exam you sit you can still sit GCSEs again next year, do A levels as normal and go to university just like everyone else if that's what you wanna do

you'll be fine and that won't happen but in worst case scenario it ain't the end of the world! you're like what? 15? you have 60 years to make up for it if you **** up so I wouldn't worry :lol:
Reply 5
I'm doing GCSEs too at the moment and finding it so stressful!
But seriously you probably know more than you think!
Just breathe and read through your notes
But just think about it, you will have all of the summer to relax and the exams will be over in a matter of weeks and then we can PARTYYY!!!!! :tongue:
Haha good luck for English Language tomorrow! You'll ace it x
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for the advice :smile:

I definitely think I failed that exam but I still have other subjects I can catch up on in the time being which can get me my passes

And I'll definitely try to get to a GP about it

Welcome and good luck!
Original post by z33
This is why I fail in life :lol:

Just give it everything you got OP, it'll work out in the end... even if you fail every single exam you sit you can still sit GCSEs again next year, do A levels as normal and go to university just like everyone else if that's what you wanna do

you'll be fine and that won't happen but in worst case scenario it ain't the end of the world! you're like what? 15? you have 60 years to make up for it if you **** up so I wouldn't worry :lol:

True lol!

Quick Reply

Latest